Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
Oh man I've been sitting on a number of CAWs for a while now, here's a sampling of some stuff I will upload right after I'm done posting:

BOOB MARLEY is a horrible monstrosity genetically engineered to have the biggest chest in the business. Nobody knows why, exactly, but they'll be damned if he isn't effective. He doesn't talk much, preferring to rely on his physical charisma to get his points across. Those points are usually that he is going to bear hug you. He could probably use a manager.

Big Boss & Ocelot of Metal Gear fame. They do well as adversaries or even as a tag team (I use Ric Flair and Mr Perfects entrance for them myself) but they dont really have super good music yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wwo7gDlvas
THE BLACK KNIGHT HAS NO SYMPATHY FOR THE WEAK. HE'S HERE TO PIN YOU AND GET PAID. FEED THE BLACK KNIGHT.

I have more I can post up in here, if you guys want. Though it does depend on how willing you are to humor characters from Homestuck, Touhou, and JoJo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

IGgy IGsen posted:

I noticed you uploaded all of those. If you wanna join in you'll need to pick one of those and fill in the relevant stuff from the form. Y'know, the stuff that doesn't get transmitted when uploading a character. And of course the name you wanna use.

Oh shoot I totally didn't clue in on that process. My bad.

Action Shakespeare posted:

BOOB MARLEY is a horrible monstrosity genetically engineered to have the biggest chest in the business. Nobody knows why, exactly, but they'll be damned if he isn't effective. He doesn't talk much, preferring to rely on his physical charisma to get his points across. Those points are usually that he is going to bear hug you. He could probably use a manager.

I think I'll go with this freakshow here. His gimmick is kind of the monster heel, with very little to say but a distinct aura of smugness that betrays a conniving mind within. He could probably be face with the right folks backing him up, but he's pretty horrifying.

All the other info about him shouuuld be built in. I just went with Kane's music because it was spooky but in the best not spooky kind of way.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

EclecticTastes posted:

To be honest, I'm often curious what the game's ringside announcers are saying about the matches, but it's probably more generic than I'm imagining.

watch any episode of vgcw and you will hear every line they have to offer

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

IGgy IGsen posted:

It is a Nightmare.
No matter how much he loses, I'll always write him as taking himself and his chest super seriously.

:getin:

Though if you have submissions turned off he's probably gonna get kinda chumped. His horrifying winning streak was very much based on how broken that system is.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Action Shakespeare's freakish monstrosity has Randy Orton's entrance (e: as does Dr. Rath, interestingly enough!).

Haha, yeah. I was gonna give him the sparklers one but I saved that for if when he gets a belt.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

: Ladies and Gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman, and I'm here to address a little discrepancy regarding my client: BOOB MARLEY. As some of you may realize, my client is no ordinary human being. No, I'd go so far to say my client isn't human at all! He's an engine of destruction, crushing anything foolish enough to get in the way of his mighty pectorals. Rules and regulations mean little to my client. There is only TOTAL DESTRUCTION on his mind. Anyone watching that match could see my client was in no mood to follow rules. Hell, he was barely in the mood to take on a single opponent! That announce table was going to be added to his list of victims! He was in a FRENZY. CLUTCHING THAT WANNABE MR rear end IN A BEARHUG, DRAWING THE LIFE FROM HIS BODY...and anyone watching, anyone with working eyes in their heads would plainly see this chicken winged competitor TAPPED. OUT. He was finished. He was crying uncle, and the only reason the match wasn't over was because my client's rampage wasn't on the legal competitive grounds. This confusion was enough to catch my client off of his guard, and let his opponent slither away with a tainted victory. It's embarrassing really. Embarrassing that such a perfect killing machine like my client has to be associated with such an underhanded, weak opponent. An opponent who takes advantage of technicalities, instead of just taking the beating he deserves. It sickens me. It sickens my client. He wants retribution. He wants a falls count anywhere match...and he WON'T take no for an answer.

God I hate how non-finisher submissions can end matches

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Boob never does well in battle royals. It's his one weakness. :saddowns:

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

The only thing Lord of Butt will be eating is a pin. :getin:

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Finally catching up, two things about Boob's triumphant victory: 1, managers are bullshit and I love em. 2, I think submissions were turned off because boob just busted out two default finisher ddts to end that match.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Junpei Hyde posted:

This is Sgt. Slaughter's Wrestlemania 7 entrance I think.

yeah you can even have your character carry in the flag. i had big boss do it :v:

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

I request that Boob Marley fight for team anime. Who better to represent your team than an actual titty monster?

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

edit: wrong thread

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

: Mr Tastes, allow me to respond to your offer with a bit of a disclaimer.As much as i call him MY CLIENT, BOOB MARLEY, our relationship isn't quite as professional as I make it out to be. Sure I handle expenses, talk to promoters, all the busywork, but when it comes down to it I have no say in who BOOB MARLEY chooses to ally himself with. Relationships are fickle. He believes them to only get in the way of championships. That being said, he's hardly a mindless killing machine, and his devious mind sees something in you. Your match with Cena sparked something within my client, and he will accept your offer on one condition: you show your endurance one more time against my client himself...in a submission match. The choice is yours. Well, or Iggy's I guess. Whatever.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Haha, man, so much for me making a monster heel. That was kind of embarrassing. I am glad he got to do his corner chest splash though. Also, yeah, his main finisher is a bearhug and his secondary is the neutralizer I think? I needed something that looked like it had chest impact. :v:

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

If Boob Marley wins he can form his own stable: Overwhelming Ridiculous Anatomy

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

But who in the LPFWA can defeat the mighty Bruno Sammartino?

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Except for #1 and 4 I don't really care who wins what, though I do hope Marley doesn't win the 4-way brawl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVxO12qXZkQ

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

There is blanket copying but it does take a pretty long time for each individual copy to process. Doing that 39 times would take forever.

Anyways congratulations Junpei! I'll see you at the ppv. :getin:

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

I dunno how many female CAWs I have that aren't dnd characters or touhous, but I'll try and whips something up before the servers go down. Not a horrible monster this time, either.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Junpei Hyde posted:

Name: Paige Turner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s57jB-jjcPQ

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TheDarkFlame posted:

No character creator, but according to the PSN store, if you pre-order 2K16 on PS4 you get Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I dunno what you were reading but they definitely have create-a-wrestler for 2k16. They even brought back female CAWs.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Remember when I said I wasn't going to make a monster? Yeah I lied.

Name: Bonette (can be changed)

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6hOgysWIpw
full version

Personality: Smart, Spooky, Powerful....the wwe divas. Seemingly mellow until people tussle with her, rattle you could say. You do not want her rattled. She loves breakign necks and shaking up those who steal her treasure. BONES.

Moves, entrance, and all that are already programmed in, assuming you download her before the servers go down.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

One hour till the servers go down. Remember to get what you can! Maybe even have an online mat--pffffhahhaha I can't even say it.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Ric Flair was never all that great a wrestler, but drat did he have some good promos. Some involving him losing clothing as they went on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_3jW_0jnzc

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Junpei Hyde posted:

Are we talking about the same Ric Flair?

Sorry, I was talking from a nitpicky technical standpoint. Flair had some awesome bumps and great charisma, which covered up for some goofy psychology. Matches spent working the arm only to end in a leglock, and other stuff like that. It never mattered because he's motherfucking Ric Flair. He entertained, and that's all that mattered.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Boob Marley and Junpei should have more matches if only for the music choices.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Mixed tag usually sucks unless this happens:

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

marathon beat the streak mode with every character

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

In keeping tradition with the clash of the genetic freaks, I propose Boob Marley gets a shot at the big bad booty daddy.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Also I forgot to mention that Bonette's punch combo is called the "shake, rattle, and roll" not to be confused with the actual finisher with that name.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Let's Provide Finality With Aplomb

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

Fire Palpatine :colbert:

Out of a cannon. Into the sun.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Probably gonna miss this because of work, but at least I got my lovely bets in.

Godspeed to both my monsters.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Holy poo poo what an excellent showing for my team. 93 suplexes and 8-3 victories are the new Steiner math. :skeltal:

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

Boob Marley knows his way around a hug, I assure you.

One time I had a simulated ppv in career mode or whatever, and boob had both belts. He defended the both of them including winning the elimination chamber in one night. Man he had such good streaks before LPFWA...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

I'm sorry I had to miss my star's eventual climb to the top (that being jobbing to cena). As a final celebration, I give the final whereabouts of Boob Marley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRqnAkdIOoc

• Locked thread