Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Hey, I heard you guys were (maybe) looking for new blood for the rosters and I think I'm just the guy for the job (or not).

Name: Rather Watch Them
Gender: Male (I can be a woman if you need it. It's in my resume under "Special Skills" :smug:)
Your Twitter: @RatherWT
Appearance: Younger Tom Cruise type, purple-black dress shirt and red skinny jeans, overall smug-looking.
Type: High Flyer, with a minor in Grappling
Signature Moves: The Romeo (Diving crossbody), The Hamlet (Reverse bulldog)
Finishing Move: Curtain Call (Blockbuster)
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRT3ygmfdBs
Hometown/Country: Spokane, Washington
Announcer Name: Rattle Watson
Other gimmicks, quirks, personality traits and stuff: An out of work stage actor who didn't read his contract before jumping in here. Likes to recount his previous roles as preparation for his matches. Not afraid of adopting awful gimmicks for a promo or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

As an actor, I have come to expect a long excruciating wait before hearing my results.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

I for one was very intimidated and was honestly unsure of whether or not I could/should throw my hat into the ring.

I like the character summaries in the faux loading screens; is there any way that we can have that information linked in the thread somewhere? An imgur gallery is fairly vague outside of appearance.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Man, I almost had Zore dead to rights if not for that roly-poly poo poo. :argh:

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

That's right, Schir Owl! One of us is gonna go down, and it's not gonna be you!

Double May Care fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Feb 13, 2016

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

Woo, I won the match! But it sucks that I don't get a belt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

A video, titled "Suck It LPFWA!"

This is an open letter to the dumbass who told me the rules. What the hell were you thinking? You told me whoever's on their back when the ref finishes counting gets the win, and I put Schir on his back. You can't take this from me. This is more important than just money, y'know? It's prestige. Now that I'm a professional wrestler, the offers are pouring in. I can put "Professional Wrestler" on my resume and cash out, baby! They'll be making action movies about me for decades. It'll be a series, called something like WATCH THIS or RATHER DIE ... HARD. I'll be the king of Hollywood, and you'll be filing for unemployment in a hodunk like the Moon.

He raises a hand to his ear, to hear the booing clearer through his monitor.

Acting is a tough business, but with prestige I can get anywhere. Three whole matches on stream... with a bunch of jobbing scumbags. And Zore. I had so much potential, but drat it I couldn't show it. I'm more than just a pretty face, y'know. I have chops. It just seems like nobody sees past my sculpted body and sharp sense of style. I really am grateful for the opportunity, don't get me wrong. I just want to leave on a good note. Let me have the win. Just ... let me have the prestige.

A click, and the video stops.

... And scene. Phew, almost showed real emotion there! There's for all my "fans" on GoFundMe. Gotta love acting.

I could have saved the moon... drat it.

• Locked thread