Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

We were sitting in the living room and he saw it was on. He said "I haven't watched that one in years, you ever see it?" and I said "Yeah, I think I saw it a few years ago" so we watched it and he explained every scene to me, why Arnold Schwarzenator did what he did, and then proceeded to explain what scene was coming next.

For the entire movie.

He kept going back to the truth serum scene and how great it was going to be, then how great it was after we watched it.

It was pretty surreal. That's the first time I've watched a movie with him. I don't think it was good :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I should get him to explain my op to you and the complexities and such

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Vastarien posted:

did it get awkward during the jamie lee curtis strip tease?

"Yur gonna like this, heh heh :)"

But I DIDN'T, because JLC has always looked like a 45 year old short hair mom, even when she was 32

• Locked thread