Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
This game is easy. Just take your little thing like mine, stick it in your mouth, and suck on it as hard as you can.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

10-6 Torr :smugdog:

electron beam welder

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

14 INCH SLIT posted:

This game is easy. Just take your little thing like mine, stick it in your mouth, and suck on it as hard as you can.

They made you work Memorial weekend Sunday? loving Nazis

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Preoptopus posted:

They made you work Memorial weekend Sunday? loving Nazis

Dude you worked at loving Sears, we only got Thanksgiving and Christmas off (and they're slowly getting rid of the former, with the loving 8 pm thanksgiving night Black Friday openings (as of 2 years ago, anyway). Why would that even remotely surprise you?

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Enourmo posted:

Dude you worked at loving Sears, we only got Thanksgiving and Christmas off (and they're slowly getting rid of the former, with the loving 8 pm thanksgiving night Black Friday openings (as of 2 years ago, anyway). Why would that even remotely surprise you?

Jesus your right, ive nearly blocked that shithole completely from my life. I hope that Firestone doesn't actively hate its own employees and actively find ways to gently caress them over like Sears did. I see that for instance they provide 13 with gloves. Something that they outright refused to provide us even when I complained to the general manager of the entire Sears store.

Preoptopus fucked around with this message at 16:23 on May 25, 2015

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Preoptopus posted:

Jesus your right, ive nearly blocked that shithole completely from my life. I hope that Firestone doesn't actively hate its own employees and actively find ways to gently caress them over like Sears did. I see that for instance they provide 13 with gloves. Something that they outright refused to provide us even when I complained to the general manager of the entire Sears store.

I buy my own because gloves aren't part of shop supplies. So $10-15 a week in cost passed along to someone already on flat rate.

We were somewhere outside of Ballard when the drugs began to take hold....

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

My old shop had us choose when we started working there: gloves or coveralls. Since we'd get five or six pairs of coveralls, and the cleaning guy came weekly, I chose the coveralls and bought gloves at cost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
I used to be in HVAC, so I have a few vacuum pumps.
I suck pretty bad.
No oil change is going to fix this hurr.

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 18:49 on May 25, 2015

• Locked thread