Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

happy memorial day, gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
thanks gay

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Happy what?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
It's in 12 minutes by my clock.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It's in 12 minutes by my clock.

maybe everyone doesnt live by your schedule, solipsist

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Memorial Day.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

TEAYCHES posted:

maybe everyone doesnt live by your schedule, solipsist

Well, that sure is news to me

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
memorial day. so what

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Well, that sure is news to me

im kidding, i wish you a great memorial day and i hope you and yours are doing well

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
It is now Memorial Day. Please feel free to start celebrating and remembering those who gave.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
it isn't monday yet in the the people's gaypublic of california, we haven't started our annual defacing of the graves at the veterans cemetary yet

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

happy memorial day, gbs

For reals. Or at least the ww2 guys. They were p great.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
full communism now

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

ChrisHansen posted:

For reals. Or at least the ww2 guys. They were p great.

Yeah, they did a good job. :ussr:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Harald posted:

full communism now

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
get fukt

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
*dusts off last year's GOD HATES FAGS sign*

gettin too old for this poo poo

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gently caress your pa

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Let's remember all of the people who were just like us and the same age if not younger who gave their lives to stop the nazis, and also those who were thrown onto the meat grinder because of WWI

Also the countless others that our nation has sacrificed because we are scared of the reds

Also the rest that died because of Reagan of who's legacy gave us the whole mid east issues that continue to lead to American deaths this day

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

Let's remember all of the people who were just like us and the same age if not younger who gave their lives to stop the nazis, and also those who were thrown onto the meat grinder because of WWI

Also the countless others that our nation has sacrificed because we are scared of the reds

Also the rest that died because of Reagan of who's legacy gave us the whole mid east issues that continue to lead to American deaths this day

don't forget the civil war god drat it!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

why are there two US holidays for veterans

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

don't forget the civil war god drat it!

Hang the gently caress on buddy, the Stars and Bars are about heritage not hate

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

Hang the gently caress on buddy, the Stars and Bars are about heritage not hate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQvB6OjHOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

happy memorial day

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

I hope everyone had a really good weekend, love you

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I forgot.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Let us honor the soldiers of wwi and wwii

Let us also remind the oft-cucked E4s in GiP that they're barely even men by comparison

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
memorial day is cool, i get drunk and yell that anyone who enlisted after 9/11 is a piece of poo poo until my friends can't protect me any longer from everyone else at the barbeque

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

teayches, i have a question that is more important than remembering those who have died to protect America. how the gently caress do you pronounce your username?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
THS right?

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Gatekeeper posted:

THS right?

yeah, thats how ive been saying it, but i want to hear it from the cows mouth

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

THS

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

its an acronym

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

for?

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

nvm, its obviously The Happy Sack Ltd (UK)

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

The funniest thing about this image is that all the people mad at her for dishonoring the memories of soldiers are STILL actively trying to destroy her life and sending her rape threats and death threats. Surely that's the way to honor soldiers, by making rape threats and death threats on their behalf towards somebody who did the equivalent of smoking in front of a no smoking sign! God I hate this country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

My Q-Face posted:

The funniest thing about this image is that all the people mad at her for dishonoring the memories of soldiers are STILL actively trying to destroy her life and sending her rape threats and death threats. Surely that's the way to honor soldiers, by making rape threats and death threats on their behalf towards somebody who did the equivalent of smoking in front of a no smoking sign! God I hate this country.

wow youre a real sjw

• Locked thread