Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
They keep splashing around and carrying on in the pool in the apartment complex next to my own, and I've never really got ThreeOlives until I had to deal with this bullshit.

He was right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
idgi

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
my butthole is extremely problematic. *shows OP a butthole* see?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It is 9pm I'm sick of hearing these gottdamn kids splashing and carrying on -- where are the parents?????

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
in the end we will all find the wisdom of 3o

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

:eyepop:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Louis Armstrong as a child was also v problematic.

*~Intersectionality~*

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Troll Bridgington posted:

my butthole is extremely problematic. *shows OP a butthole* see?

*looks closely at butthole*

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

Enfield posted:

*looks closely at butthole*

*farts in ur face*

:peanut:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Do It Once Right posted:

Louis Armstrong as a child was also v problematic.

*~Intersectionality~*

Most likely

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

pictured: a problematic child

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

kids react to goatse

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Nooner posted:

They keep splashing around and carrying on in the pool in the apartment complex next to my own, and I've never really got ThreeOlives until I had to deal with this bullshit.

He was right

there was this one kid in the pool who kept screaming and screaming and screaming and i was like "omg 3o was right" and was about to angrily shake my fist at the kid from my condo balcony but it turned out the kid was drowning so i just went back to my kitchen and opened another bottle of whiskey

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

nutranurse posted:

there was this one kid in the pool who kept screaming and screaming and screaming and i was like "omg 3o was right" and was about to angrily shake my fist at the kid from my condo balcony but it turned out the kid was drowning so i just went back to my kitchen and opened another bottle of whiskey

Good solution. If you are somehow too retarded to figure out that your body naturally floats then best to be taken out of the gene pool early

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I live on an erstwhile quiet deadend street which is the default playground for all the kids for blocks. Noisy, but usually the nonstop trains negate that.
Also the one single dad keeps 'em playing some sport or another. Otherwise it's just supersoaker ninjas outside my door.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
children eventually grow into humans. best to kill them all just to be safe.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Serious Frolicking posted:

children eventually grow into humans. best to kill them all just to be safe.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
three olives hears the joyous laughter of children and goes to the window to throw curses and steaming hot k-cups at them, and sees that they're placing a garish christmas wreath on.....an elliptical machine!!! i tell you, he just about dies right there, but instead he makes another thread bitching about it with an $800 dildo up his butt

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
three olves was always right. Children are loud and terrible.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

boom boom boom posted:

three olves was always right. Children are loud and terrible.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I was a naughty kid now i'm a hosed up adult

makes u think op

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
You're saying aatrek was wrong?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
TODO: "Latin" kick poo poo post

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
9pm?

Is it your bedtime, grandpa?

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009

Envelope holder is made of taco shells

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

NO
BICYCLES

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
better launch a waterborne gay virus hoax in your neighborhood op

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Kids have really high pitched squeals

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

There's a group of children that run down the hallway in my apartment building, and it drives me to the point of complete rage.

Soul Reaver
Mar 8, 2009

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
The world has way too many people in it and more children means even more people.

Think of the children! Stop making so many more children!

(Also children are comparatively much dumber and weaker than adults - and adults are pretty terrible already - so I'm really not seeing an up side.)

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

In my last apartment, on the day we moved in, a bunch of kids just loving ran in. I let my room mate deal with that poo poo.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

the kids are alright

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro

Shithouse Dave posted:

the kids are alright

wrong

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Shithouse Dave posted:

the kids are alright

I wish they od'd and died

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I always tell kids their dad's a giant human being. They usually agree.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
As long as they're not hurting anyone or getting hurt, everything's fine.

Real dad talk here: we let the kids splash and about you because it tires them out so they actually loving sleep instead of bouncing around the house and annoying us when we want to relax after work or some poo poo. Also it Builds Responsibility to know not to splash too loud because otherwise Some Fucker aka yourself will kick the poo poo out of them (don't do this, explain calmly and nicely and 99% of kids will get the message).

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Shithouse Dave posted:

the kids are alright

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
pee in the pool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan