Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

the kids are alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

The next door neighbours have 3 kids and the oldest boy is nice and polite and sometimes comes over to play fetch with my dogs. The youngest, a girl, has some sort of super-secret probably derogatory name for me, cause she keeps telling her brother "stop talking to the you-know-what!". The middle kid basically ignores me completely.

They do have a piercing squeal, but the happy kid noises have nothing on the mother's gruff "GEDDINTHEHOUSE" angry yelling. She's constantly yelling at a kid or a dog, so I was really surprised when one night they brought a guitar and a double bass outside on the porch and she has the sweetest singing voice.

I kinda like kids, even though I don't want any of my own.

• Locked thread