Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Forceholy posted:

If you achieve mainstream success outside of the WWE, take it. You'll be the next WWE champion come next Wrestlemania.

Must make a addendum to this one:

If you achieve mainstream success outside of the WWE, take it. You'll be the next WWE champion come next Wrestlemania.*

*Unless you're a Diva. No will care or follow you once you leave WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

If you get a 2-count that's almost a 3, don't waste a long time arguing with the referee about it. This gives you opponent time to recover.

In fact when your opponent kicks out just start punching him. Don't waste time trying to put on a big flashy move just start hitting and kicking him on the ground.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Who your rear end should call, specifically.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
This is Paige's house.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

Memento posted:

Don't use email if your company name states with T and ends with NA

poo poo, gonna have to shut down the Exchange server for my local aquatic-themed wrestling promotion TUNA.

Octavion
Apr 5, 2009

reignofevil posted:

In fact when your opponent kicks out just start punching him. Don't waste time trying to put on a big flashy move just start hitting and kicking him on the ground.

Or just pin him again, he probably used up all his energy kicking out of your finisher.

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

Make sure to make friends with the music guy so if you ever do a run in he plays your song

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Octavion posted:

Or just pin him again, he probably used up all his energy kicking out of your finisher.

I dunno I saw a guy go for a bunch of pins one time back in 2005; didn't work.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

reignofevil posted:

I dunno I saw a guy go for a bunch of pins one time back in 2005; didn't work.

What?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If two guys are down, pinning the second guy is never ever going to work

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe

Octavion posted:

This has never, ever worked and you shouldn't bother trying it.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
When you climb the top of the cage and you have a top rope finisher, resist the urge and just climb down. You'll prevent injury and win in a boring, but safe way.

Lurkee Mcgee
Jun 5, 2006
If you're in a Wargames match, the heels are going to win the coin toss.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Bjay9 posted:

Kofi Kingston will not get eliminated the first time you throw him over the top rope in the Royal Rumble, he might not even the 2nd time. Make sure he is in a coma before slinging him over the ropes.

In fact, don't worry about Kofi. He's not going to win the rumble, you can safely ignore him until a later time.

Psychlone
Sep 3, 2004

It's never straight up and down!
Don't tag with the Big Show, He's going to turn either face or heel next week anyway.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Don't go out and interrupt the Authority during the opening promo you'll always get yourself into a match you wern't prepared for.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Lurkee Mcgee posted:

This isn't near as set in stone as it should be

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Little Mac posted:

Stay outta jail.

You stayed outta jail!

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

The_Master posted:

This has never, ever worked and you shouldn't bother trying it.

Freddy Joe Floyd pinned Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw on his second or third consecutive attempt, in 96 or so.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

LionYeti posted:

Don't go out and interrupt the Authority during the opening promo you'll always get yourself into a match you wern't prepared for.

Alternatively, be prepared for a match with Kane.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Lurkee Mcgee posted:

If Arn Anderson is on your team you are going to loose.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Do not try to backdrop Triple H.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
If you'd like to bleed in a match but don't know how to properly cut yourself New Jack is not the best person to help you.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

C. Everett Koop posted:

If you'd like to bleed in a match but don't know how to properly cut yourself New Jack is not the best person to help you.

I think they did learn that one, though.

oatgan posted:

This isn't near as set in stone as it should be

Hell, in TNA the rule is more likely that the babyfaces would win, isn't it?

Psybro
May 12, 2002
As per Lillian Garcia, the only way to win an I Quit match in WWE is to make your opponent say 'I quit'. But the match will not end in that manner.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
You are in a match against the Undertaker. He has twisted your arm and is holding it as he climbs the turnbuckles. If he walks the ropes, loving pull down.

I always hated that move.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Dr.Smasher posted:

You are in a match against the Undertaker. He has twisted your arm and is holding it as he climbs the turnbuckles. If he walks the ropes, loving pull down.

I always hated that move.

Taz is like the only person I recall ever figuring this out. (It was his one moment of shine in a match against Taker in like 2002)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
'So clear this up for me Vince do the refs stick with whatever decision gets made justice-or-no or do we attempt to review matches and reverse decisions because it really seems like I oughta know one way or the other by 2015.'

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

If you've been given a terrible gimmick, do not somehow make it work. Vince will see this as a challenge.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Gaz-L posted:

Taz is like the only person I recall ever figuring this out. (It was his one moment of shine in a match against Taker in like 2002)

when Jinsei Shinzaki tried to pull that poo poo in AJPW it never went well

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
do not violate literally every covenant your last ditch station that gets outviewed by ISIS propaganda puts in your deal

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Don't ask Lance Storm for advice if you don't want advice from Lance Storm.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
You Can't Headlock Riki Choshu

LanceBurrito
Jan 6, 2013
The O'Connor Roll is a good idea on everyone besides Samoa Joe.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

If you botch a move on New Jack he might try to murder you.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Facing John Cena in a last man standing match?

Spend the whole day before the match making sure there is no duct tape, rope or anything you can be trapped under for 10 seconds in the arena.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

If in a I quit match never say the words I quit multiple times on a taped segment
Also never bring your wife and small children when you are in a I quit match.

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Jun 4, 2015

Lurkee Mcgee
Jun 5, 2006
Climbing the cell accomplishes nothing, least of all getting away from your assailant.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
If you're looking for a new tag partner do not go looking for Lex Luger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
No Ric Flair get down from that turnbuckle noooooooo

• Locked thread