Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
oh, you're stabbing me? lol if you even own a dagger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

extra stout posted:

it is very depressing to realize the size you had to be assassinated for criminal obesity is now just known as a regular large without any Xs in america

There are so many mass produced bariatric specific products. Those used to be craftsman produced steel reinforced thrones of oak with lots of cross bracing .

If you wanted to start stabbing enormously fat men with daggers you would go bankrupt. You couldn't afford to lose all those daggers.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

extra stout posted:

it is very depressing to realize the size you had to be assassinated for criminal obesity is now just known as a regular large without any Xs in america

i too pine for the dark ages, mostly because i hate writing, eating regularly, and knowing i'm safe from packs of hungry wolves

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Dejan Bimble posted:

There are so many mass produced bariatric specific products. Those used to be craftsman produced steel reinforced thrones of oak with lots of cross bracing .

If you wanted to start stabbing enormously fat men with daggers you would go bankrupt. You couldn't afford to lose all those daggers.

an 18-20" dagger seems like an unusual thing to me and then made weirder in the first illustration where it's a big rear end sword, is it just that era of people didn't know what a cubit was or it was cooler to draw big swords or what

also yes the old days were cool and safety is an illusion so your biggest problems with those days is still your problem now, sounds like you're just afraid to learn how to become a blacksmith

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

The dark ages were a chill rear end time in Europe. Nothing had to get done for 1000 years. Just loving relax for 50 drat generations. Don't worry. The Muslims and Chinese will keep civilization steaming along. Heck yeah.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I lust for King death.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Regal At Every Size

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
God isn't into fat acceptance? My faith is restored

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

I like this version

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
toot toot

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

OT: people blowing in horns p. much non-stop.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

PG version reenactment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwjAFSu_VKM

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

the one where that woman is bleeding and jesus is in town and she wants to steal a free miracle from him so she rushes up and touches him and he's all
"who touched my clothes?"
and his disciples are all
"jesus there are hundreds of people here"
and he's still mad and is all
"WHO. TOUCHED. MY. CLOTHES?!"
and finally she is like... "i did it... i tried to get a free miracle"
and plays it off and is all "oh ok... i guess you don't have to bleed anymore"
This is the picture on wikipedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iq2SNm1iFk

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
The Bible should have had way more parts with Jesus being an awkward goony teen

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Drunkboxer posted:

Dear Jesus,

Today I stabbed a fat dude and poo came out. Praise be unto thee Lord,

Peace,

Ehud
the lord was on the kings side though

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Swan Curry posted:

He was in his early 30s. The Bible doesn't mention what he did as a teen or young adult. I think I'll pitch young Jesus to CW for their fall schedule.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

gary oldmans diary posted:

the lord was on the kings side though

Maybe some f'd up Moab pagan lord. Why would THE LORD mess around with a fat poo-king

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Drunkboxer posted:

Maybe some f'd up Moab pagan lord. Why would THE LORD mess around with a fat poo-king
jews

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Swan Curry posted:

There were some books about him as a kid that were left out of the bible. One had a story where Jesus and a friend were walking around on a cliff. The friend pissed him off somehow so Jesus pushed him over it and the kid fell to his death. Jesus felt bad and brought him back to life.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Drunkboxer posted:

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Same.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If your bible ain't in Latin, it never happened.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
Goddammit Israelites, quit committing genocide.

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

There were some books about him as a kid that were left out of the bible. One had a story where Jesus and a friend were walking around on a cliff. The friend pissed him off somehow so Jesus pushed him over it and the kid fell to his death. Jesus felt bad and brought him back to life.

A lot of contrasting stories.In the Infancy Gospel of THomas a kid falls from the second story of a house when playing with Jesus, who is falsely accused of pushing him:

IX. 1 Now after certain days Jesus was playing in the upper story of a certain house, and one of the young children that played with him fell down from the house and died. And the other children when they saw it fled, and Jesus remained alone. 2 And the parents of him that was dead came and accused him that he had cast him down. (And Jesus said: I did not cast him down) but they reviled him still. 3 Then Jesus leaped down from the roof and stood by the body of the child and cried with a loud voice and said: Zeno (for so was his name called), arise and tell me, did I cast thee down? And straightway he arose and said: Nay, Lord, thou didst not cast me down, but didst raise me up. And when they saw it they were amazed: and the parents of the child glorified God for the sign which had come to pass, and worshipped Jesus

.http://gnosis.org/library/inftoma.html

He also helps his carpenter father by changing the shape of the lumber they are working with and resurrects dead neighbors.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

There were some books about him as a kid that were left out of the bible.

yeah they covered up the part where he got caught fondling his sisters

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Rare Collectable posted:

I like this version

tootin at them angry little midgets but one got behind him and gonna gently caress up his ankle

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Kings get wrecked nonstop in the Bible. Probably the best thing about it (other than than judge not/turn the other cheek stuff).

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Germstore posted:

He was in his early 30s. The Bible doesn't mention what he did as a teen or young adult. I think I'll pitch young Jesus to CW for their fall schedule.

lol this would probably be an awesome show.

Jesus is hot but nerdy and hangs out with nerdy friends who are also hot and have hot nerdy circumstances.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I'm looking forward to the long drawn out arc where everyone but Mary Magdalene knows Jesus is the son of god and he keeps going to extreme and frustrating to the audience lengths to keep it from her to protect her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TNG posted:

I'm looking forward to the long drawn out arc where everyone but Mary Magdalene knows Jesus is the son of god and he keeps going to extreme and frustrating to the audience lengths to keep it from her to protect her.

The show writes itself.

Let's do this CW.

• Locked thread