Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I played Hot Shots Golf with some friends once and we all had to stop playing because I couldn't stop pressing the button that made my character say "Badabinga"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
super smash bros I just wildly sweep the smash stick to make the screen keep changing angles

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yes, plenty of times. I was a real rear end in a top hat playing battlefield and sometimes went on extended friendly fire killing sprees

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
played sports for many years when i was younger, been ejected a few times. usually for trash talk, unsportsmanlike, or playing rough

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

I fouled out of every single basketball game I played in 7th grade.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

got ejected from a baseball game because i didn't know you weren't allowed to go head first into home/the catcher

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Does LARP count?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Volume posted:

Does LARP count?

Absolutely, and I can tell you there is two things those guys do not like at all, and that is running around or bringing a real sword to the game.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
man you can't let kicks get you down. I've been kicked for mic trouble, being over/under leveled, not duping a weapon, answering texts during a mission. That is real life right?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i played soccer for 13 years and only got 1 red card for an improper slide tackle

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like how half of the goons are still talking about video games here.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

*launches into 90 minute diatribe about e-sports and the effort they reqaoighaghiasgfnkasg*

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I've been kicked during a dice game. Well, kicked to poo poo, and not during really so much as afterwards.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
no but I got thrown out of a motorhead show for drinking when i was about 16. lame

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
i got thrown out of a hockey game for punching a kid in the head when i was 11, it was the greatest moment of my life

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
asked to stop playing in a pickup baseball game because i was too high

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I once refereed a indoor soccer game and was replaced mid-game cus I'm a terrible referee.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I like how goons are still saying "i like how" in the TYOOL 2015

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

a bay posted:

I like how goons are still saying "i like how" in the TYOOL 2015

I like how you are attacking goons for saying I like how cause a goon said I like how.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

I was at a biathlon and I kept shooting the judges

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Missing Name posted:

I was at a biathlon and I kept shooting the judges

well who is going to kick you then? no one, that's who.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

ChairmanMeow posted:

well who is going to kick you then? no one, that's who.

The other biathletes. I was using their ammo

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

You can't be too high to play baseball. I call foul.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Enfield posted:

i played soccer for 13 years and only got 1 red card for an improper slide tackle

i miss playing soccer, you could be so fuckin dirty in that game

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
We need a mass shooting at a biathlon. Ice cold, precise, bolt action mass casualty event.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Enfield posted:

Guess you sucked haha

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

The Sphinxster posted:

it was right out of high school and a lot of the guys were former athletes who took meaningless ball games at the park way too seriously

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fetus Tree posted:

i miss playing soccer, you could be so fuckin dirty in that game

my favorite goal was a beuatiful corner kick and i was charging the goal and the ball bonked me in the side of the head and went in. i had no idwa we had scored or why my ear was bleeding

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Sphinxster posted:

yeah, case in point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vUhSYLRw14

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
My favorite red card I ever got was from breaking a forwards arm and collar bone by challenging the ball and knocking him down really hard because they are all built like spindly waifish birds.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I think this animation might be better than that documentary on NetFlix, but then it just focuses on the best self contained story and there is a lot of thought provoking stuff in the full documentary.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
Me and a friend showed up high as hell to play some touch football. After a few minutes of running around he threw up and quit. They got kinda butthurt because it was at a church or something, and said we looked like we just came from an opium den. I kept playing but looking back on it I think they wanted me to leave heh

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Enfield posted:

my favorite goal was a beuatiful corner kick and i was charging the goal and the ball bonked me in the side of the head and went in. i had no idwa we had scored or why my ear was bleeding

by the time i was in my teens i was already ~6 feet, sometimes if i didnt think i could out-finess a ball handler i would just charge at them and battle cry and they'd either make an ill advised pass or just give up the ball entirely

good times

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
I got caught cheating at Monopoly.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I went on a giant shooting spree in GTA V that resulted in my friend's kicking me from the party because I was "ruining their time".

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Ephemeron posted:

I got caught cheating at Monopoly.

cheat smarter next time

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The OP is about a video game so I'm not sure where we're supposed to be drawing the line on "real life"

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Kazak_Hstan posted:

We need a mass shooting at a biathlon. Ice cold, precise, bolt action mass casualty event.

This is terrifying. Get help.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I've been ejected from a hockey game, a soccer match, and a flag football game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

ChrisHansen posted:

This is terrifying. Get help.