Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

social vegan posted:

who do u think i am? myspace tom?

are you though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nefarious posted:

are you though

friend me 2 find out

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

interwhat posted:

I just bought a new car. gently caress IM DUMB

what you get

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

gary oldmans diary posted:

What, am I made of money?

What am I, made of money?

What am I made of, money?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
That metaphor doesn't hold up very well under scrutiny. Anyone literally made of money would probably be even less inclined to spend it than a normal person would.
Also, if money grew on trees it would be worthless.
Unless money trees were rare, in which case it would be just as precious as normal money.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
all money is worthless until we get back on the gold standard

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nefarious posted:

If you give me all your "worthless" money, I'll gladly dispose of it for you.
All I ask is a nominal fee, payable in gold of course.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what am i, made of subway italian herb and cheese bread?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

Unless money trees were rare, in which case it would be just as precious as normal money.

money trees are very common and extremely hearty, get you one.

*not accepted as currency, but do bring good luck

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nefarious posted:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
the bmw stigma never fails to surprise me. not only are they extremely common, they seriously dont even cost that much more. yeah, maybe more than you want to spend but if a car is affordable when someone makes like 25% more than you its hardly a "rich assholes car" lmao.

conversely, people who cruise around in their 2009 325i drop top with 84,938 miles they just got for less than the price of a used Scion like they are ~~Hot poo poo~~ might be even funnier.

Protip, if it isnt like literally brand loving new and have the letter "M" followed by a 3, 5, or 6 then it aint hot poo poo its just a nice Ford Fusion SEL with expensive maintenance

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
*looks at pile of money*

*smiles Jewishly*

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
As Super Hans would say, "Do you think I'm made of apples?".

I did have a hilarious pic here but it was also a shameful macro. Just imagine his beautiful face, but remember, it is not made of apples, nor money.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

I think I am considered lower class for my area but I live a very comfortable life and am able to do fun things with my friends in moderation and drive an older model BMW that is still very nice and sporty/luxurious (:

Sounds good.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i am actually made of italian herb and cheese thanks for asking nobody

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

social vegan posted:

i am actually made of italian herb and cheese thanks for asking nobody

Sounds good too.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Grilled cheese made with sourdough bread, Dubliners cheese, goat cheese, and coconut oil.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
Banana bread, cottage cheese, and Smart Balance

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://youtu.be/ObtEUFKiIzE

dolla bill yall

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Protip, if it isnt like literally brand loving new and have the letter "M" followed by a 3, 5, or 6 then it aint hot poo poo its just a nice Ford Fusion SEL with expensive maintenance

Except it is right wheel drive. Unless it is a BMW 2 Active tourer, then you should set the owner on fire.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

Necros posted:

lmao like im gonna take that poo poo from a garbage truck

toot toot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

"What am I, made of money?"

-robbery victim