Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bwee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

o_o...

Bwee

Bwee

Bwee

Bwee

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

lol @ everything

Bwee

Bwee
a twofer

Bwee

Bwee

Bwee
please contribute with either real or made up weather.com clickbait headlines

Bwee

City of Glompton

Put This Shocking Seed In Your Bird Feeder, You Won't Believe Who Comes To Visit!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FartGhost

He risked it all for this banana

i am he

You Won't Believe How Creatively One Gay Teen Forum Declared Bankruptcy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

scientists discover substitute for vagina that you won't believe.

FartGhost

This Beautiful Underwater Landscape And What It Means For Your Economic Prospects

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ASPCA announces amazing new line of fur coats harvested from shelter kills but some people are outraged, you won't believe why!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

5 easy jobs that any teen can do to make money this summer, Number 5 will blow your mind!

Miss Psychosis

One Sexy Trick For Filing Taxes Gets This Dad Off Faster Than His Ex-Wife

Ace of Baes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

I looked up that lava thing. Interesting. So he has a smelter to melting basalt granite. My first thought was you definitely can't cook on lava, the outgassing from it is often lethal on its own, you definitely wouldn't what that on your food. But this would just be the pure material, and they could let it sit for a while to make sure any contaminants got out of it. Then they pour it down a chute and cooked the steaks over a grating.

A hot hardwood lump charcoal grill can hit about 700 fahrenheit, sometimes a bit more in the right conditions. This would be about 2100 fahrenheit. You can see though, the oil from the steak immediately shoots up in a huge flame. That's going to cause sooty flavors in the steak. I doubt this was a good as they're saying.

Watching youtube though afterwards you can see hundreds of people's videos on real life lava up-close. I hope all these people took the necessary safety precautions. Lava is incredibly dangerous, stuff like this makes me wonder. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDLQvCA_f_U

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

City of Glompton posted:

Put This Shocking Seed In Your Bird Feeder, You Won't Believe Who Comes To Visit!

Squirrels? HERE?! It's Not So Strange If You Live in These Bioregions!

joke_explainer

I remember seeing this on accuweather.com's front page for today's most dangerous weather:

What exactly is the weather there? So cold radioactive skeletons are gonna rise out of the lake and kill u?

tao of lmao

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
Twelve Amazing Signs We're Quickly Approaching The End Of Days

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Macnult

We gave this highschool quarterback a sheet of LSD, locked them in a sensory deprivation tank, and played Chicago's tornado warning sirens on full blast. Their reaction? Priceless.

Bwee

pig slut lisa

irl is good

One Million, Billion, Trillion, Quadrillion Screaming Insects...And The Daycare They Call Home!

Senior Management

burgers

:jerry:

DemonToadGoat

gorgeous sexy models discover this amazing nude body painting techniques!!

(painted miniatures)

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

joke_explainer posted:

I remember seeing this on accuweather.com's front page for today's most dangerous weather:

What exactly is the weather there? So cold radioactive skeletons are gonna rise out of the lake and kill u?

that would make a really good av for a gbs person

smoobles

----------------

google THIS

into the hole, dumbass scientists

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

google THIS posted:

into the hole, dumbass scientists

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Obama Announces New Dance Craze, You Won't Care What Happens Next!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Cyber Dog

AMAZING! Watch this hot can go pee pee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaSjwAu3yrI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Man covers face with hands and disappears, physicists baffled (You'll be shocked when you see what happens next!)

• Locked thread