Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Those conservatives just don't like any form of regulation, I guess.

Tell me I can't gently caress an aids-riddled sex slave today, and it's all about where I store my coal slurry tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

im really really sorry that you cant find a girlfriend

Think of a prostitue like a rental car...

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Fonzarelli posted:

australia has tons of hookers and brothels and we take good care of our hookers to make sure they get paid right and aren't exploited and murdered

And how do they pay you back for not murdering them but by getting GTA V banned from kmart austraila because someone might pretend kill a pretend hooker.

Just proff that a whore won't be happy until shes taken everything you have, smdh.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Flavor Truck posted:

The part of your tiny insect brain that makes you think there won't be any drug-related violence after legalization is the same part that makes you think that there won't be pimps after prostitution is made legal.

Why make things better if they'll never be perfect? :qq:

• Locked thread