Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
start smoking lots of weed
it will cure it
alternatively you can also start doing meditation
both will guide you to the total freedom, nibbana, enlightenment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
It really helps but I can't find a reliable weed dealer.

The weed helps anyway I don't know what all that other poo poo is.

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax

Acid Haze posted:

It really help but I can't find a reliable weed dealer.

internet :)

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

Not buying from sr with buttcoins.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

the gently caress is a weed dealer lol just buy it in a store dumbass

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

I googled "Weed Store Wisconsin" and all that came back were headshops. Most of which I've been to.

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax

Acid Haze posted:

I googled "Weed Store Wisconsin" and all that came back were headshops. Most of which I've been to.

just buy some salvia from headshop if you c an't get weed. the effect is similar if u smoke a lot of it

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011
Weed actually gave me a panic attack. I think I'm getting to old for drugs or something.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
life is stupid don't worry about stupid poo poo

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Try LSD

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

appropriatemetaphor posted:

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Ninefingers posted:

Weed actually gave me a panic attack. I think I'm getting to old for drugs or something.

you probably just smoked too much

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

tvayisnihyaami posted:

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Only retards need acid to figure this obvious poo poo out

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
put the lsd in your rear end

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

tvayisnihyaami posted:

start smoking lots of weed

one step ahead of you partner

ps. i am not cured yet. should i smoke more?

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
i tried meditating on weed until one night i saw a pure white light behind my eyes and experienced a moment of true bliss. later that week i had a psychotic episode and was hospitalized for three weeks. i don't use weed anymore.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
wow op thanks

*smokes a load of weed*

*becomes paranoid and nervous as gently caress about everything like every other adult over 25 who smokes weed and has responsibilities*

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Meditation can't cure serious mental illnesses.

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax

The Dennis System posted:

Meditation can't cure serious mental illnesses.

yes it can

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Throwdini posted:

i tried meditating on weed until one night i saw a pure white light behind my eyes and experienced a moment of true bliss. later that week i had a psychotic episode and was hospitalized for three weeks. i don't use weed anymore.

Did you have a stroke?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
seek out ayahuasca and bring on complete ego death. smoke salvia like 3 or 4 times a week

never been happier

heil hitler

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

its unlikely

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

tvayisnihyaami posted:

just buy some salvia from headshop if you c an't get weed. the effect is similar if u smoke a lot of it

cant say about salvia, but spice and other synthetic cannabis is bad poo poo and should be avoided for a lot of reasons

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Acid Haze posted:

Not buying from sr with buttcoins.

haha its really easy to actually just use craig's list in my city, which is funny

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

Fonzarelli posted:

haha its really easy to actually just use craig's list in my city, which is funny

What category do you look under?

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Acid Haze posted:

What category do you look under? I need it for, uh, research :cop:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Acid Haze posted:

What category do you look under?

just plain "for sale"

you can't buy any normal stuff here, just weed and crystal meth

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
weed didn't cure me
meditation made it worse
psychedelics though, them's alllllllllllrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhtttttttttttt*ceases to exist contemporaneously with self, transcends macrocosm*

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

Otto von Ruthless posted:

you probably just smoked too much

Yeah and the weed was this really strong medicinal poo poo too. Had to wake my wife up to calm me down cause I thought I was dying.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Ninefingers posted:

Yeah and the weed was this really strong medicinal poo poo too. Had to wake my wife up to calm me down cause I thought I was dying.

if you don't feel like you're dying 24/7 i don't get what the point of being alive even is

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

appropriatemetaphor posted:

i hate you, and your state.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Nigmaetcetera posted:

if you don't feel like you're dying 24/7 i don't get what the point of being alive even is

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

tvayisnihyaami posted:

are you sure

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Ninefingers posted:

having a weed panic attack is just part of understanding weed :mrgw:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
smoking sativa if you suffer from anxiety or depression is a bad idea smoke indica

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
just snap out of it u dunb assed nerds

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Actually OP my depression and anxiety are much better now that I've stopped abusing drugs and alcohol.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
workout and just quit being a bitch about everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
weed helped me chill out enough to snap out of it. now i don't have probs with depression or anxiety, and i dont even gotta smoke weed. im happy af

• Locked thread