Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO
This poll is closed.
John Cena 42 15.73%
BELIEVE IT OR NOT 2 0.75%
I'M WALKING ON AIR 4 1.50%
I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FEEL SO FREE EE EE 5 1.87%
FLYIN AWAY ON A WING AND A PRAYER 7 2.62%
WHO COULD IT BE 16 5.99%
BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT'S JUST ME 29 10.86%
BBQ Pitmasters, the tna killer. 162 60.67%
Total: 267 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I'm not a fan of splitting them up, but both Lana and Rusev are selling the hell out of the material they have to work with so it's not that bad for what it is. I don't give a gently caress about Dolph's part in the story though, and look forward to Rusev killing the poo poo out of him repeatedly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

How can you not love a couple where it seems like the only reason they got together was "uhhh, he was there?"

It should have been kane.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

'He was there' is literally the reason, so being mad because you assume wwe is expecting you to treat it as more significant than that is a little silly. The feud is completely not about Ziggler, he's just there as a proxy punching bag for rusev.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Zeb finally got his revenge :rip:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

I think his air of disinterested confidence helps him come off as more threatening than just his looks.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Change Cena vs. Owens to a beer pong match

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

Owens didn't refuse to pin Sami, he pinned Sami after like every move, but he kept kicking out.

Well at the end he had clearly won and would have been able to pin Zayn but did a cocky foot-on-chest pin and got pissed when Zayn had the temerity to get a shoulder up and ruin Owens' show of dominance he so decided to just murder him as punishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

I stop checking SA for just a few days and I come back to a new name for PSP and everyone's joined a cult.:argh:
At least EC should be good.

• Locked thread