Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I kinda want to check on them, but I'm too bashful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
let it burn

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Just skip checking on them, and call 911

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Fuggit

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
You're going to die OP

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

they were probably cooking with olive oil and let the pan get too hot. Now they are probably waving a towel frantically trying to get the stupid oversensitive smoke detector to shut the gently caress up so they can enjoy their loving dinner.

Or they are smoking some bomb rear end weed.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

shiksa posted:

let it burn

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Don't worry OP, you'll die peacefully of smoke inhalation long before the searing flames burn your body.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

shiksa posted:

let it burn

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Don't worry OP, you'll die peacefully of smoke inhalation long before the searing flames burn your body.

sometimes people pass out from the smoke inhalation and fall to the ground as the flames close in around them, but since they have fallen low, where there is usually less smoke, they will sometimes wake up all groggy just long enough to feel everything as their flesh cooks and their brain freaks out pumping in adrenaline that a body starved for oxygen can''t really make use of yet, except to make you really hyper aware of all the burning of your flesh going on.

a moment of silence for the op who died in agony.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

they were probably cooking with olive oil and let the pan get too hot. Now they are probably waving a towel frantically trying to get the stupid oversensitive smoke detector to shut the gently caress up so they can enjoy their loving dinner.

Or they are smoking some bomb rear end weed.

Go knock on their door and politely educate them about the high smoke point of grapeseed oil and then run away with your arms flailing behind you.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

ya probably. i think all the ones in my apt complex are stupidly oversensitive. i hear one go off at least once a week and i had to disable the one in the hall near the kitchen because the slightest bit of smoke causes it to start going off which is annoying as gently caress.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Dead Gay Romans posted:

sometimes people pass out from the smoke inhalation and fall to the ground as the flames close in around them, but since they have fallen low, where there is usually less smoke, they will sometimes wake up all groggy just long enough to feel everything as their flesh cooks and their brain freaks out pumping in adrenaline that a body starved for oxygen can''t really make use of yet, except to make you really hyper aware of all the burning of your flesh going on.

a moment of silence for the op who died in agony.
:stonk:

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Quick! Break all of their windows so the smoke will leave the house!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

let it burn

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
gently caress your neighbor

Literally, if you're not putting your dick into their butt you're doing them, and yourself, a major disservice

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
They are flamers. Gays.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hector Beerlioz posted:

They are flamers. Gays.

I've never understood this. like flamer sounds pretty bad rear end, very untwink-like

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

fire escapes through doors and windows

go board up all theirs so the fire doesnt get you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I liek watchign the X Files on Netflix (:

• Locked thread