Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

As a Millennial I posted:

well gently caress me for trying to play along with your gimmick thread. throw me under the freakin bus. jesus. gently caress me? gently caress YOU, op.

:killdozer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'll never forget this treachery, bob.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

wat

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

this isn't the farmer thread, moo cow

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

confused moo cow

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
is there a pittsburgh in ned zedland?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

there are cities. they are all one in the same imho

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

there are cities. they are all one in the same imho

sounds suspiciously like what a farmer would say

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Cold on a Cob posted:

:monocle:

compared to what? i lived in toronto for five years and i'm liking it here better :colbert:

edit: pittsburgh

OldAlias fucked around with this message at 21:04 on May 27, 2015

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

OldAlias posted:

edit: pittsburgh

well, duh

pittsburgh is the best city in the world

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

more like pissburgh imo

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
mods please train forums poster tori cmos to this thread

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
then move it to GiP

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
tbh this thread isn't that funny without tori

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Blinkz0rz posted:

tbh this thread isn't that funny without tori

i kinda feel like he should be confined to this thread to make it work.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i think he's ignoring it because he's too proud of pittsburgh

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
do they really make figs in pittsburgh? I thought those came from the mediterranean

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

do they really make figs in pittsburgh? I thought those came from the mediterranean

pittsburgh has a dfa/cfa climate (humid subtropical) on the koppen scale which is perfectly suited to the arduous task of fig growing

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
quote is not edit

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
Primanti Bros uses locally grown figs in the cole slaw that it puts (along with the second best fries in the city) inside its sandwiches

you wash one of those down with a Youngling beer

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
Common Lisp was invented in Pittsburgh by the people responsible for the Three Rivers PERQ, the Lisp Machine vendor that failed even faster than Lisp Machine Inc.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

some people at Carnegie-Mellon wrote a TCP stack in ML, leading to the functional programming revolution

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

eschaton posted:

Primanti Bros uses locally grown figs in the cole slaw that it puts (along with the second best fries in the city) inside its sandwiches

you wash one of those down with a Youngling beer

the worst loving thing about that brewery is how they changed their name to go along with the star wars prequel hysteria

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

he's not going to take the bait op

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Roosevelt posted:

he's not going to take the bait op

what bait? everything i've posted is correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Beast of Bourbon posted:

the worst loving thing about that brewery is how they changed their name to go along with the star wars prequel hysteria

even worse than their beer

• Locked thread