Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I was at someone's house for a cookout for memorial day and this little kid challenges me to a 1v1 game of advanced warfare. I've played a lot of CoD in my life and I was pretty darn good back in the day but I haven't owned a console in years so I was trying to lower his expectations. This little kid also has a reputation for cheating like crazy at other family games like monopoly or cards. Turns out all those years on a terrible internet connection have sharpened my aim and reaction time to a knife edge because when thrown into a virtually 0 latency environment on a CoD game I've never played before using someone else's custom classes I'm repeatedly winning every single engagement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNpUJvDgfbA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
congrats on a poo poo thread I guess

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

congrats on a poo poo thread I guess

Thanks. That sort of praise means a lot to me.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Congratulations on beating a child in a video game op, you are at the peak.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress you OP I'm letting you beat me!

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
op what race are you

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

Nefarious posted:

op what race are you

Whatever Xenu is

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

thanks for supporting are troops

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
op is m daughters lovely boyfriend

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i bet you could take that dumb kid in a fist fight, too.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

lordoftheT posted:

Congratulations on beating a child in a video game op, you are at the peak.

Haters gonna hate

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Amarcarts posted:

Whatever Xenu is

canadian i think

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

i quote that popcopy sketch all the time, like "...listen sista I gotta go take a poo poo" or "...and I don't know him u might could help me with that" or "I AM YO MANAGER WHAT U WANT? U DONE, B! Get OUTTA HERE!"

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
voted 1

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I wish I had cookies in my house. Or at least cookie dough.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Amarcarts posted:

I was at someone's house for a cookout for memorial day and this little kid challenges me to a 1v1 game of advanced warfare. I've played a lot of CoD in my life and I was pretty darn good back in the day but I haven't owned a console in years so I was trying to lower his expectations. This little kid also has a reputation for cheating like crazy at other family games like monopoly or cards. Turns out all those years on a terrible internet connection have sharpened my aim and reaction time to a knife edge because when thrown into a virtually 0 latency environment on a CoD game I've never played before using someone else's custom classes I'm repeatedly winning every single engagement.

was hoping for Goatcx

leaving dissapointed

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
voted 5

btw, most people suck at video games

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
by the way, for those not in the know, goatcx is a picture of the colloquially known "goatman", a man who stretches his anus to an incredible diameter and shows it to the camera.

its really something

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Top City Homo posted:

by the way, for those not in the know, goatcx is a picture of the colloquially known "goatman", a man who stretches his anus to an incredible diameter and shows it to the camera.

its really something

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gorrila marketer spoted

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
That is a good game I like to play the quarry map and the airport map

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What is the difference between Call of Duty and Battlefield? Which is the good one and which is the lovely one? (i.e. which one is Coke and which one is Pepsi?)

StraightFace
Feb 9, 2014

Applewhite posted:

What is the difference between Call of Duty and Battlefield? Which is the good one and which is the lovely one? (i.e. which one is Coke and which one is Pepsi?)

CoD is coke and bf is pepsi.
hth God bless

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

StraightFace posted:

hth God bless

What soft drink is Tom Clancy Presents: Rainbow Six?

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.

Top City Homo posted:

its really something

wtf!

StraightFace
Feb 9, 2014

Applewhite posted:

What soft drink is Tom Clancy Presents: Rainbow Six?

Mtn dew imho

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

StraightFace posted:

Mtn dew imho

Which FPS is RC Cola?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
my heart can do 240 fps

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

StraightFace posted:

hth God bless

Counter Strike is Coke. Everything else is like lukewarm bud light.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
Homefront is rancid milk

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Amarcarts posted:

haha! great stuff op

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

watch out the goatman can pop out anywhere!

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Applewhite posted:

if youre good at battlefield you can be up to speed in COD in about 10 minutes

if youre good at COD you that does not guarantee you wont die non stop in battlefield and cry to your mom about this bullshit EA game NETCODE vehicle SPAM WTF COUTNER KNIFE? BULLSHIT human being

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Battlefield: Bad company 2 is Tequila.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gj you did the shooty mans and beat a 11 year old

I bet you'd get SHRECKED against me and my squad duder 360 noscope the gently caress OUT OF YOU ALL DAY ALL DAY BABY ALL DAY

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

kids are good at absolutely nothing exept unimportant things such as video games or maybe skateboarding and poo poo

good job taking that away from him

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
H8 4 teenz

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
man this one time this fool came around the corner and BOOOOM just headshot immediately he walked right into the crosshair

then his human being friend did the same poo poo LOL YOU gently caress way to walk into the same drat spot

then I turned the corner and just M16 burst fired the gently caress out of some more scrubs before finally eating some CAMPER BITCH's sniper bullet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Young American punk.

• Locked thread