Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Katrina "Kat" Duran - The Ghoul

How did Katrina Duran, daughter of Angelica Duran, Republican Presidential Nominee (2016), middle school cheerleader, class president, top of her year, end up speeding down a dark coastline in the middle of the night, locked in a game of bike-chicken? The simple answer is that she didn't. Katrina Duran, model daughter, and Katrina "Kat" Duran, biker, fighter and all around problem student, are different enough to be separate people, the fact that the body she's in is the same is secondary.

A year ago, you might have found Katrina studying her homework, cuddling, or maybe even kissing with her middle school sweetheart and steady boyfriend of the last few years. Having a nice dinner with her family, watching a scary movie, practicing driving for her test. Normal, happy things. That was what made her life.

A year ago, you never would have found Kat down a dark alley in the middle of the night, facing two men with rusty knives who looks like they're high on every drug out there. Even if you had, you never would have seen her charge one like a bull, slamming her fist into his gut. When the other stabbed her in the gut, she never would have grabbed his hand and twisted the knife in deeper, laughing, and smashed her head into his face. And she certainly never would have proceeded to beat the two of them bloody with the knife still hanging in her, laughing the entire time, reveling in the thrill of the fight and the taste of their fear.

But if you knew where to look, you could find Kat doing just that tonight. Later, when she comes stumbling out of the alley bleeding from her wound, she might die, or she might not. But she'd be back on her feet the next morning either way. That is what makes her live.

Katrina Duran The Ghoul posted:

Name: Katrina "Kat" Duran
Look: striking, hollow eyes
Origin: resurrected

Hunger
Fear

Moves
The Hunger
You have a Hunger for Fear.

When you heedlessly pursue a Hunger, add 1 to rolls. When you ignore a feeding opportunity, roll to hold steady.

Satiety
When you satiate a Hunger, choose one:
~heal one harm;
~remove a Condition;
~mark experience;
~carry 1 forward.

Short Rest for the Wicked
When you die, wait it out. Some hours later, you wake up fully healed.

Stats
Hot: -1
Cold: 2
Volatile: 1
Dark: -1

Darkest Self
You will maim, kill and destroy anything in between you and the nearest object of your hunger. You will feed relentlessly. You escape your Darkest Self when someone restrains you or fends you off for long enough for you to regain your composure – at least thirty or forty minutes.

Sex Move
When you have sex with someone, add “having sex with [this person]” as an additional Hunger. If you already have this Hunger, mark experience.

1. Tell me about another student you've had the pleasure (or displeasure) of interacting.

2. Tell me about a teacher or facility member you've met or had to deal with.

3. Tell me any interesting places you've seen or heard of from the other students.

4. Roll +Hot to Enter her Golden Gate
or
I wish they all could be California Monsterhearts

I'll have to finish the questions later

GodFish fucked around with this message at 07:29 on May 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
I'm going to withdraw my application, I'm in enough games as it is now.

• Locked thread