Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Ya you can watch the NBCSN coverage, it will be much better since it basically has all the TSN guys. I'd imagine they focus more on American teams though now that it's not for a Canadian audience, which might be nice actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veinless
Sep 11, 2008

Smells like motivation

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Ya you can watch the NBCSN coverage, it will be much better since it basically has all the TSN guys. I'd imagine they focus more on American teams though now that it's not for a Canadian audience, which might be nice actually.

Any stream for this in Canada?

Soal_Fish
Jul 20, 2004

yes its Soal not Soul but oh well
I should've waited before freezing my HockeyStreams account :ughh:

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
I will watch whichever broadcast is the most jingoistic and values Lawson Crouse the most, so Sportsnet here I come

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Soal_Fish posted:

looking at mine they currently don't have anything airing until 7pm EST

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Tack on an extra hour and you'll get them actually making the pick

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Veinless posted:

Any stream for this in Canada?

I don't think so

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
I mean Dreger is so full of poo poo, does anyone actually think he's doing anything other than stirring up ~~rumors~~

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Twin Cinema posted:

I am surprised that MacKinnon is higher than Eichel, and Ekblad is 6th. I have also apparently forgotten the Drouin hype.

I really Eichel, but people always forget the age difference between him and Mackinnon. Eichel is 11 months older than Mack during their draft years.

At 18 Eichel had 71 points in 40 games in the NCAA

Including playoffs Mackinnon had 73 points in 89 NHL games at 18.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Soal_Fish posted:

you can unfreeze it manually and all it does is take whatever days you were frozen for off your account. remember not to refreeze until after FREE AGENT FRENZY

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
I kind of wish Buffalo had kept the 1st overall pick just for how fast Tim Murray would have got on stage, said they're taking McDavid and then just hosed off immediately after

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Goaltender Carey Price was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.
I want the Habs to draft Anthony Beauvillier, because he's good and because the people who claw their eyes out about "SIZE" can gently caress off.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

A Typical Goon posted:

I really Eichel, but people always forget the age difference between him and Mackinnon. Eichel is 11 months older than Mack during their draft years.

At 18 Eichel had 71 points in 40 games in the NCAA

Including playoffs Mackinnon had 73 points in 89 NHL games at 18.

If this listing is only supposed to take into account how good the player was as a prospect, then MacKinnon's NHL stuff doesn't matter. However, the age gap may be significant, and may give MacKinnon the slight edge over Eichel.

Soal_Fish
Jul 20, 2004

yes its Soal not Soul but oh well

fits posted:

you can unfreeze it manually and all it does is take whatever days you were frozen for off your account. remember not to refreeze until after FREE AGENT FRENZY

Thanks for the tip I thought freezing was permanent :hfive:

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

People say we suck at sports but they don't understand
It's hard to catch with holes right through your hands

fits posted:

If my account is set to expire on July 9 can I freeze it on the 2nd and then not worry about it or should I just hit "don't auto-renew" (since I can't afford it right now)

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Heaf posted:

If my account is set to expire on July 9 can I freeze it on the 2nd and then not worry about it or should I just hit "don't auto-renew" (since I can't afford it right now)

this is the first year ive had it but from what i understand you should be able to freeze it and still have 7 days left after it unfreezes

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
cbc feed went live on hockeystreams

its happening. i can hardly believe it

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

People say we suck at sports but they don't understand
It's hard to catch with holes right through your hands

fits posted:

this is the first year ive had it but from what i understand you should be able to freeze it and still have 7 days left after it unfreezes

Same. So I can just unfreeze it for hockey season? That would be cool

fits posted:

cbc feed went live on hockeystreams

its happening. i can hardly believe it

make a gdt

Wub a Dub Sub
Feb 13, 2012

to the heart and mind
ignorance is kind

there's no comfort in the truth
pain is all youll find

so im never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythem...
Lucic to the kings. gently caress me and all my Canuck brethren

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Wub a Dub Sub posted:

Lucic to the kings. gently caress me and all my Canuck brethren

uh no, Lucic not on the Canucks is a good thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

St. Louis Blues ‏@StLouisBlues 2m2 minutes ago
Holding out hope that Connor McDavid is still there when we pick at No. 56. #NHLDraft

:shobon:

• Locked thread