Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you will become super awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Zeluth posted:

Bubble tea is the poo poo.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Heart rate down over 30%. Keep eating, OP. Hopefully you reach zero bpm and die!

Dicky Longcocking
Jan 2, 2015
I tried eating a banh mi everyday in Vietnam but I got rly sick then couldn't eat them anymore. They use rly gross meat and pate (liver) and tons of gross mayonnaise.

Pho is OK IMO, not great.

Edit: rly sick meaning horrible gut pain and diarrhea

Dicky Longcocking fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jun 1, 2015

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah I definitely acknowledge that i like pho and banh mis because I only get to eat those two things (together) about once a month at the most

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the funniest part about buying pho in north america is that its way overprice peasant food but its pretty tasty and his the spot sometimes

MORE TRIPE PLEASE!!!!

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
Heh, banh mi, more like BAN OP

I'm pretty sure that's the first post in this thread but gently caress if I'm gonna go check. My poo poo-posting time is valuable.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

sorry for the delay here is my data

last sandwich eaten: pork meat balls

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

put a daikon radish up ur butt

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
this thread brings me pleasure, kevin

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

numberoneposter posted:

the funniest part about buying pho in north america is that its way overprice peasant food but its pretty tasty and his the spot sometimes

MORE TRIPE PLEASE!!!!

I never feel like they overprice pho, at least not by American restaurant standards. $8.95 for a bowl the size of a basketball cut in half? The overpriced asian soup around here is Ramen, where they will sell a bowl half the size of the pho places for $14 to nerds and Japanophiles.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

MrChupon posted:

I never feel like they overprice pho, at least not by American restaurant standards. $8.95 for a bowl the size of a basketball cut in half? The overpriced asian soup around here is Ramen, where they will sell a bowl half the size of the pho places for $14 to nerds and Japanophiles.
you have a point. and i do love it and i feel so full i cant move after i eat it so ok you got me

PleasureKevin posted:

sorry for the delay here is my data

last sandwich eaten: pork meat balls
please do some cardio :ohdear:

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jun 4, 2015

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
Did you take a gnarly poo poo on day one? Quite the reduction

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

put a daikon radish up ur butt

sounds spicy :q:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

sounds spicy :q:

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

grapecritic posted:

Did you take a gnarly poo poo on day one? Quite the reduction

yes I slid over fresh powder, kissed the rail, then went into a many degree spin

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
op if u r in a locale with a wide variety of ching chong food please try some Bánh Tráng Trộn and report back with a trip report tia

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

would anyone be mad if i changed the experiment to tofu "chicken" on kale everyday?

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
uh you'd probably be just fnie..?

im sure a lot of viet people eat a similar diet day in day out its not exactly uncommon foods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

PleasureKevin posted:

would anyone be mad if i changed the experiment to tofu "chicken" on kale everyday?

yeah I would be really mad so stick to eating bahn mi for the rest of your life

• Locked thread