Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

Wonderllama posted:

hrmmm 4:00 in and the game is over.

Yeah, basically. Unless Agent MSL blows his cover again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
The Rick Nash Playoff Experience: Break into the zone 1v1, shoot wide from the perimeter.

GoatShaver
Nov 12, 2010

Zodijackylite posted:

The Rick Nash Playoff Experience: Break into the zone 1v1, shoot wide from the perimeter.

Not even a head fake, just fired from blue, AND 3 feet wide.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Good to see the Rangers still employ the whole "stand around while a Tampa player gets time to tee up a shot" thing. Really great.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Clash of Clans Robocam.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

CBJSprague24 posted:

Clash of Clans Robocam.

No its cool. Game 7 but then Rangers lose that one.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Hedman vs the New York Rangers

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

RC Cola posted:

No its cool. Game 7 but then Rangers lose that one.

Eh, yeah, that's the next best thing.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

CBJSprague24 posted:

Eh, yeah, that's the next best thing.

Quiet you. We're taking Dubinsky back if you act up again!

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
loll people worried about TV ratings when they taking advertising money from a cell phone game

UPDATE: changed a/c filter and replaced float switch. A better handyman and mayhaps a better NHL defenseman than Matt Carle.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Zodijackylite posted:

Quiet you. We're taking Anisimov back if you act up again!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I lust for Stanley Cup Winner Kimmo Timonen Matt Carle

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Wonderllama posted:

loll people worried about TV ratings when they taking advertising money from a cell phone game

UPDATE: changed a/c filter and replaced float switch. A better handyman and mayhaps a better NHL defenseman than Matt Carle.

Supercell made 1.5bn euros in revenue last year. Freemium games are huge business.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Where was the penalty

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wtf

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

lundqvist should get a delay of game imo

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

So dreamy.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Duke Chin posted:

:science: Let Us To Go Lightening Bolts :science:

I'm so ducking drunk go bolts

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I see that lundqvist has holtbys mask tonight.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
NOT THE FACE

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
pretty little lundqvist face you got there. shame if something were to happen to it.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Callahan will never score an NHL goal again but you should try his banana bread!

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

:sotw:

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
make up call there. super weak call.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

stamkos DENOIDED

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
BOW DOWN TO THE KING

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

Zodijackylite posted:

Oh good I entered the Lundqvist godmode cheat correctly.

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Sneaky-sneaky, Hank

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Love you Hank.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Jesus Hank.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

series over

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
what

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Series over

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
:siren: oh poo poo

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Go game 7!

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

uuhhhhhhhh seriously

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

gently caress Yeahndle!!! :siren:

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

:siren: another Rick Nash +1

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Holy balls!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
the rangers are a bunch of doody butts

• Locked thread