Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama
Infamous mafioso Pasquale Scotti was arrested in Brazil today after 31 years in hiding from Italian authorities for multiple murder charges. How did he do it?

Last known picture and workup corrected for aging:

Scotti upon arrest:

Your guess is as good as mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
A unibrow is a very distinctive feature, as this italian gentleman clearly knows.

Super.Jesus
Oct 20, 2011
How did they get him though, he looks like any old dad

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
instead of a unibrow he has those thick rims

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I hope he trips on a cannoli and dies. fugettaboutit!

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
The next time I murder someone I'm going to slap on a big cartoony unibrow and mustache beforehand.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

So some CIA, FSB, and some Brazilian police are hanging out in a bar, as they do, and one of them makes a bet to see who can catch a rabbit the fastest, winner gets Osama bin Laden. The CIA guys phone back to Langley, get a satellite in the air, wiretap every phone in a hundred-mile radius and have a supercomputer search for references to rabbits, and a day later they come back carrying a struggling rabbit.
The FSB guys install hidden cameras in every burrow, wooded menu, and wizard's hat they can find, pay off the locals to tell them about any rabbit sightings, and twelve hours later an unmarked van drives by and dumps a sack containing a rabbit out the back before speeding off.
The Brazilian police eventually wake up, order some hair of the dog, stagger into their cars and weave out of sight. Fifteen minutes later, they come back triumphantly carrying a broken-legged and bleeding pig that's squealing "I'm a rabbit! I'M A RABBIT!"

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
That's a quality unibrow; he also hid in plain sight as Paul Bellini on Kids in the Hall

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

instead of a unibrow he has those thick rims

I like how his glasses have a prosthetic unibrow

Saucy Slit
Jul 27, 2011

Kuato posted:

That's a quality unibrow; he also hid in plain sight as Paul Bellini on Kids in the Hall

Holy gently caress, you made my week w/ this comment! I'm dying here. One day I hope to have fish w/ Bellini and to touch him....just ever so slightly in the gut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

The Brazilian police eventually wake up, order some hair of the dog, stagger into their cars and weave out of sight. Fifteen minutes later, they come back triumphantly carrying a broken-legged and bleeding pig that's squealing "I'm a rabbit! I'M A RABBIT!"

woah

do you have any links to such examples, i would enjoy reading more

• Locked thread