Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Welcome to

Biblical Gender Roles

A website written by an anonymous "early 40s white male" and he is going to tell the world about "Feminism and the deterioration of Gender Roles"

Lets start with where I got the subject of my thread

8 steps to confront your wife’s sexual refusal

quote:

A wife cannot flatly refuse her husband, she may only ask for a delay (a raincheck) and then she needs to make good on that raincheck as soon as possible.

Refusing sex is a sin so how do you deal with it?

So what are the 8 steps?

1. Rebuke Her Privately
2. Rebuke her before a witness
3. Bring her before the church

quote:

If she will not listen to counselors, or refuses to go to counseling then bring her to your Pastor and his wife. If she will not listen even to them then she has chosen to act like an unbeliever, and now she will be treated as such.

4. Stop taking her on dates and trips

quote:

Stop taking her out to those movies she wants to see. Don’t take her on those weekend getaways she wants to go on. I am not saying to stop talking to your wife, or ignore your wife, as that is not an option for a Christian husband. But your wife does not have the RIGHT for you to take her on dates or trips – these things are a privilege that you may remove at any time.

5. No unnecessary household upgrades

quote:

Ordinarily, I am all for a husband funding things like new furniture for the house, or new paint for the walls. Wives will come to their husband’s for these and many other household things. What you need to do as a husband is, unless it is a true family need, and not just an upgrade to something – Do not allow it.

6. Stop doing little extra things

quote:

You know those dinners you cook, or that vacuuming you do, or those things that really she should be doing for herself, but you have simply been trying to be nice and doing for her – STOP doing them. Stop giving her those nice back and shoulder massages she loves so much.

7. Remove her funding

quote:

This step may only work if you wife does not have her own income. Stop giving her pocket money. Change your bank account so her ATM card becomes worthless. Cancel your credit cards. If she does have a job, stop paying for anything in her name and make her pay for any credit that is in her name. The Bible only requires that you provide her with food, clothing and shelter. It does not say that food and clothing has to be the fancy kind she likes to get.

and the final step Divorce

and remember ladies

quote:

Blatant willful sexual denial by a wife toward her husband is an act of rebellion against God’s authority first, and then the authority he has given her husband second.

Part 2 Christian Husbands – You don’t pay for the milk when you own the cow!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:49 on May 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Lol whod marry a flat bitch neway? Tittiez rule

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
"No honey" - ops flat wife

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
God made eve from a rib because when he just gave it to adam he kept stimulating his prostate with it

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Ps didn't read

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

3. Bring her before the church
Ha, the whole church can make fun of you behind your back.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

19 “‘When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

20 “‘Anything she lies on during her period will be unclean, and anything she sits on will be unclean. 21 Anyone who touches her bed will be unclean; they must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening. 22 Anyone who touches anything she sits on will be unclean; they must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening. 23 Whether it is the bed or anything she was sitting on, when anyone touches it, they will be unclean till evening.

24 “‘If a man has sexual relations with her and her monthly flow touches him, he will be unclean for seven days; any bed he lies on will be unclean.

25 “‘When a woman has a discharge of blood for many days at a time other than her monthly period or has a discharge that continues beyond her period, she will be unclean as long as she has the discharge, just as in the days of her period. 26 Any bed she lies on while her discharge continues will be unclean, as is her bed during her monthly period, and anything she sits on will be unclean, as during her period. 27 Anyone who touches them will be unclean; they must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.

28 “‘When she is cleansed from her discharge, she must count off seven days, and after that she will be ceremonially clean. 29 On the eighth day she must take two doves or two young pigeons and bring them to the priest at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 30 The priest is to sacrifice one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement for her before the Lord for the uncleanness of her discharge.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

You Don't Pay for the milk if you own the cow

quote:

There is a pattern that takes place in a lot of Christian marriages (and non-Christian marriages). At the beginning of the sexual relationship between a man and woman (which should begin after marriage, but sometimes it sinfully starts before marriage), women will give their husbands all the “free milk” they want. She lets him “taste the goods” so to speak.

But not long into the marriage, the milk is no longer free of charge, it now comes at a cost. That cost looks very different from woman to woman, but there is a cost of some sort. For some Christian men, it might simply be household chores, for others it is buying jewelry or other gifts. For other husbands, it is making a decision the way their wife wants it, but they do not think is best.

What all these different prerequisites have in common is, they require a man to transfer his God given authority over his home, his children, and his wife and yes even his wife’s body to his wife. Only if they do the bidding of their wife, will she give them “the goods”.

What about if the cow is grumpy?

quote:

But I realized that the sex still needs to occur, that sex is not about being in the mood, and it is not about feelings, it is about doing what is right. I agree whole heartedly that the best sex a Christian couple can have is when they are spiritually, emotionally and physically connected all at once. But the truth is there will be many times when we don’t have all that in place, but we must still have sex. God wants us to do the right thing, even when we don’t feel like it

But...

quote:

Women do things all the time they don’t feel like doing. It is part of being an adult. Women go to work when they don’t feel like it. Women cook dinner for their husbands and families when they don’t feel like it. Women get up in the middle of the night to rock a crying baby to sleep when they don’t feel like it. The point is, women are capable of doing things when their feelings are not in it, because they know it is the right thing to do.

What can a wife do to please her man?

quote:

If the barn needs painting, then paint it.Not all women need makeup, but some do. If makeup enhances your beauty, then use it.

quote:

if you meet my sexual needs to be visually aroused by your body, I will be less likely to be tempted by other women and it will help make me a more spiritual man. Women need to understand this vital truth!

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com

It's about spanking! FOR JESUS.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

quote:

I am a early forties,white male. I live in the United States. I was divorced and remarried and I have children from a previous marriage. Total marriage experience exceeds more than 15 years.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrteth

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Oh my god I literally cannot stop laughing and my wife is offended by the whole thing

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

only a happy and fulfilled dude could offer such great advice, thanks for the link op

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Tricky D posted:

quote:

Total marriage experience exceeds more than 15 years.
LOL he's applying for a position or something

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
LOL he's applying for a position or something
[/quote]

Please explain the gaps in your marriage history.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I can't tell if this is fake or not.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
*reads Evangelical pamphlet to save marriage*

cams
Mar 28, 2003

this part makes it art

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Do It Once Right posted:

It never occurred to me that it might be fake. Weird.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Do It Once Right posted:

Christian Kinky Singles Meet and Mingle
1314 members, 521 discussions, 10201 comments

Christian Masters and Slaves/Submissives
1111 members, 585 discussions, 3535 comments

Christian BDSM Bible Study
1041 members, 446 discussions, 5831 comments

Christian Goreans and BDSMers
398 members, 78 discussions, 469 comments

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Oh man I missed this one

Waiting for Marriage - BDSM Christian Virgins
348 members, 89 discussions, 581 comments

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh CDD is not fake at all

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Christian Goreans and BDSMers
398 members, 78 discussions, 469 comments
What the gently caress???

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here is forum on Domestic Discipline

http://www.thisthingwedo.com/forum/

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Fartzzzzzzzz

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

2. Rebuke her before a witness

WITNESS ME *paints chrome all over mouth and nags wife for a blow-jay*

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I hope I get to be a witness for a Christian man rebuking his wife for not loving him that'll be for a good laugh every Christian husband do this please.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
"But the Bible says you have to fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

But I will say this, despite American laws to the contrary, Biblically speaking, there is no such thing as “marital rape”. In the Scriptures, the only way rape occurs is if a man forces himself on a woman who is not his property (not his wife, or concubine). A man’s wives, his concubines (slave wives taken as captives of war or bought) could be made to have sex with him, no questions asked.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

quote:

if you meet my sexual needs to be visually aroused by your body, I will be less likely to be tempted by other women and it will help make me a more spiritual man. Women need to understand this vital truth!

this is actually true though, but i suppose the person that wrote this absolutely refuses to believe that this is a two way street

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
"This 'The Bible' sure is a wild and crazy book!"

- a young boy (who grew up to be Albert Einstein), 2015

Sources Cited: Google dot com

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
just have an affair, sex by coercion doesn't sound like a lot of fun. find someone dtf on the side

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Wife won't gently caress? Consider economic sanctions.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
"So the Lord God created Man in His image,
giving him dominion over his dipstick
while his bitches stayed home on pancake duty."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cooking%20Pancakes

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

i wish i could laugh at this insanity but mostly it makes me sad

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

I like that the woman is teaching little baby laddies how to do lady stuff cuz you don't need to be more than like 5 to be a woman. The boy on the other hand could be early teens, at least double digits, cuz you gotta be like at least 12 to do men stuff.

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

RaySmuckles posted:

I like that the woman is teaching little baby laddies how to do lady stuff cuz you don't need to be more than like 5 to be a woman. The boy on the other hand could be early teens, at least double digits, cuz you gotta be like at least 12 to do men stuff.

expression on old man's face is fairly rapey.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

So up to this point we have established two foundational truths about the home that are taught in Scripture. The husband is the head of the home, but the wife is the manager of the home. The wife being manager of the home, is a delegated authority from her husband, but it is an authority that God wants men to give to their wives. Below are ways that you, as a Christian husband can encourage, and delegate the management of your home to your wife.

Your wife picks the appliances, you fund them and have them delivered.
Your wife picks the paint color for the house, you fund it, and put it on the walls where she wants it.
Your wife picks how the walls of your home are decorated, again you fund it, and hang it till she thinks it looks straight on the wall.
Your wife decides the style of all furniture, your job is to fund it and get it in the house where she wants it.
You can make dinner requests, but don’t ever tell her how to cook – that’s her domain.
Your wife picks out the clothing for the members of her house, you are simply there to fund said clothing, and hold the bags as she shops.
While you are the ultimate decider of the discipline policies and other things regarding the teaching of your children, a wise man will always hear what the mother(and manager) of his children has to say before making any determinations.

I will just say one thing about “funding”. Husband, as the head of your home, it is your job, and it is a moral responsibility for you to set the funding policies of your home. Your wife comes to you with a need in the home, you discuss the need, and determine the appropriate level of funding. Many men have spent themselves and their homes into financial ruin by not setting any spending limits on themselves, or their wives, and this ought not to be the case in a Christian home.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Well um. Let me just, uh, let me open this here. Yep. Uh.

Alright, let's see.

"Dear Losers,

You were accidents. I didn't pull out quick enough. Oops! Well, I guess we all make mistakes but at least I learned a valuable lesson.

Smell ya later!

- God"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

The Bible only requires that you provide her with food, clothing and shelter. It does not say that food and clothing has to be the fancy kind she likes to get.
Ironically, he's referring to Exodus 21:10, which says husbands owe their wives sex -- not the other way around. "If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights."

"Orthodox Jews posted:

Exodus 21:10, which is applied by the Rabbis to every Jewish wife, states that a man "may not withhold her conjugal rights." [...] The Bible conceives of sex within marriage as the woman's right and the man's duty
Someone should tell him.

Absolute Lithops fucked around with this message at 05:28 on May 27, 2015

• Locked thread