Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
looks like we found a prime reason for goons to convert to conservative christianity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

closeted republican posted:

looks like we found a prime reason for goons to convert to conservative christianity

Ha! Goons...

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Hehehehe.

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013
ive personally never had to do household chores for sex, but if it means i don't have to labour making this woman cum then sure ill clean up the garage it'll be easier on the wrist and my lovely L3...

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
I honsetly think my christian parents would be incredibly offended by this fucker, but they are pretty chill about the whole thing. Some of my relatives on the other hand... drat I don't know.

Once again some nutjob is taking the bible literally enough so that he doesnt have to feel guilty about raping his wife. Is it even about sex anymore? It sound very much as a display of power. If she doesnt want sex, she should know her place! If she doesn't know her place I will show her!!! Disgusting. I hope that idiot dies alone.

He justifies his rape by being an instrument of god. You dont want sex? Well thats the bible aint down with that and I am god's servant and I will follow the scripture by forcing sex on you.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I got an instrument of God right here

*grabs crotch*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
"Respect the cock!"

-Jesus

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I've had women who couldn't refuse the offer of sex but that's just because I'm really charming and hang dong.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Jesus Christ posted:

I've had women who couldn't refuse the offer of sex but that's just because I'm really charming and hang dong.

stop raping. mods?

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
This guy reminds me of Stan from American Dad when he visited Saudi Arabia. Maybe we need to suggest that his true calling is to embrace the light of the Prophet Mohammad.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

GOD is a human being.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I refuse my wife because I'd rather jack off op

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Professor Tomtom posted:

this but unironically

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Professor Tomtom posted:

with or without OP's consent tho?

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

quote:

I am a early forties,white male. I live in the United States. I was divorced and remarried and I have children from a previous marriage. Total marriage experience exceeds more than 15 years.

I have more marriage experience than this dude, have never been divorced, and have a pretty great marriage because I don't do anything this guy says.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He married Satan and hosed his rear end in a top hat.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

cynic posted:

I have more marriage experience than this dude, have never been divorced, and have a pretty great marriage because I don't do anything this guy says.

nice. honestly really good voted 5.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Professor Tomtom posted:

Do not spill your seed upon the ground

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
It's some pretty solid advise but obviously it only works for certain situations. When my wife refuses sex I'm perfectly content with jerking off onto her hair while she sleeps. No big deal.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
All of that sounds completely reasonable op.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

P-Mack posted:

Do not spill your seed upon the ground

1. Ezekiel 23:19Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Holy poo poo :dogbutton: (From Biblical Gender Roles)

quote:

Men are built to conquer the world around them. They are built to lead, and boys follow boys and stop following girls at a very young age. Men find their value in what they do, in what they accomplish. As we previously established, men are Systemizers, and the best place for them to systemize is out in the world. I believe it is Biblical that a woman’s place is in the home (not saying she can never go out) but that caring for the needs of her husband, her children and her home should be the focus of her life.

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 14:59 on May 27, 2015

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
m...maybe i was too hasty with the whole "atheism" thing...

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Isn't the word "spatial"? Must've been a woman that made that graphic

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Leon Einstein posted:

Isn't the word "spatial"? Must've been a woman that made that graphic

looks like she won't be taken on any dates anytime soon

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I get why loser men would buy into this crap. I mean who wouldn't want a domestic servant. But, why would a woman hear any of this poo poo and say: "sign me up?"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Tricky D posted:

I get why loser men would buy into this crap. I mean who wouldn't want a domestic servant. But, why would a woman hear any of this poo poo and say: "sign me up?"

I think you need to study that informative "women's brains are smaller" infographic a few posts up.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
if i were a woman that would reallllllllllly piss me off lol

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
for real though whats up with women and spatial reasoning now that its been brought up

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

for real though whats up with women and spatial reasoning now that its been brought up

They don't play with legos.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Tricky D posted:

They don't play with legos.

also they suck rear end at quake 3

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Holy poo poo

Is it biblical for a woman to be president?

http://biblicalgenderroles.com/2014/07/01/does-the-bible-allow-for-a-woman-to-be-president-of-the-united-states/

quote:

I have given all this Biblical evidence, and answered the false arguments of Christian feminists to say this – a Christian woman has no business running for or assuming the office of President of the United States. In fact a Christian woman has no business being in a leadership position over men, whether it is in the home, the church or society at large. God says “the head of the woman is the man” we would do well to follow his design.

Would you vote for a woman?

quote:

Depending on the situation, yes. The reason is if the female candidate comes closer to Christian positions than the male candidate, I must support the lesser of the two evils. For instance if the female candidate is pro-life and the male candidate is pro-choice, I will most likely vote for the female candidate unless she is way off in some other way.

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
Haha, this guy is able to get married and you're not. You have come to a world called Gor

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
these people probably have the most boring 5 pumps and done vanilla sex ever. if they do doggy style it's a craAaAazy night.

fuckin lol

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
Greg matter is thinking matter

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Wow, gods rules on sex and marriage seem p. hosed up. i wonder what kind of deal Satan would offer me and my domestic life partner instead

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Holy poo poo :dogbutton: (From Biblical Gender Roles)

dang being a ddued it's like having suporewpowers

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Mr. Pumroy posted:

dang being a ddued it's like having suporewpowers

that dude has a conspicuously missing dong.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
It sure is a crazy coincidence that guys like this mysteriously always have difficulty getting consensual sex!! Like, how come all the cool and good guys don't come out with lengthy guides on how to abuse and manipulate women into giving them sex because that's the only way they can get laid?? :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

InterFaced posted:

that dude has a conspicuously missing dong.

i'm using my superior tracking ability and 10% larger brain to perceive that you are right

• Locked thread