Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm Biblegendered. My pronouns are Bible/Biblim/Bibleself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Ladies, I don't tell you how to cook, clean, dress me, groom me, and generally take care of all my daily needs up to and probably including bathing me and wiping my rear end as though I were an infant who is still somehow inexplicably superior to you, so you don't tell me how to sit on the couch watching tv and playing xbox

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk if man is like 'Human Mark II' then why was Adam first

checkmate bible fuckers

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
~my wife~ loves it when I get all biblical and call her my spare rib.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I want the Twilight Zone episode where this is all super effective, but as a downside women all over the world become so super religious that they refuse to get married so they never risk tainting their bodies with sexual pleasures, move away to form women-only communes to prevent men from being tempted by them where they spend all free time in chaste devoted worship.

Final twist ending: A guy looking right at the camera saying, "They're all still a bunch of sluts..."

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

InterFaced posted:

~my wife~ loves it when I get all biblical and call her my spare rib.

True story

In community college at class and religion comes up and whether the creation account is true.

Student raises hand and she says "did you know men have one less rib than women"

Silence

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
There's a 13th-century Slavic translation of the penitential questionnaire of St. John the Faster, a 6th-century Patriarch of Constantinople (he got the name because he liked fasting, not because he ran quickly), in which one of the questions is "Have you raped any woman or your own wife?" So at least in that place and time, the Church acknowledged and condemned marital rape.

Which means modern fundamentalists are more regressive on the problem than 13th century Slavs.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

wow

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"this thing we do"

"You can call it domestic discipline, rules, structure, or getting your needs met."
(physical abuse)

fuckin LOL

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Tricky D posted:

I get why loser men would buy into this crap. I mean who wouldn't want a domestic servant. But, why would a woman hear any of this poo poo and say: "sign me up?"

the woman who see this is a fair trade for not having to get a job ever

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

They have some great avatars

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's some poo poo you do to a sub not your kids

h.o gonna investigate. weekend web quotes incoming:

quote:

i'm foregoing my punishment today. i don't often, but i do when i'm feeling very ill. i confessed to R that i hadn't been taking all of my medication for a while and she got extremely angry, rightfully so. today i was supposed to get a spanking for saturday's confession and an extra paddling for my not taking my medication and keeping it from R. i take a lot of medicine for my asthma and sometimes the side effects are just too much to bear. having a sore chest every day, a sore throat, a cough, headaches and dizziness...

it's hard. but i went to my new doctor yesterday, had allergy testing done, and he gave me a new spacer and now i'm on dulera instead of qvar. thank the lord. i would almost always take the singulair every day, but not the qvar. now it's singulair, dulera, two puffs, morning and night, this disgusting nasal spray (although it helps me deal with the allergies :grumble: ) and a zyrtec pill daily. plus ventolin. i'm supposed to only need to use it twice a week, but clearly that's not going to be happening for a long time.

turns out i'm allergic to cats. ... so, looks like panda won't be allowed in my room anytime soon. ... or any of our other four cats. kill me. but i took all of my medicine this morning. still feel awful. my butt is sore from the daily spankings i've been getting (rightfully so x2), my chest hurts, i feel dizzy and pretty nauseous, i'm exhausted, and my legs are killing me from walking all over campus this afternoon just to get to my mom's work.

by the way, the interview was a total flop. the woman wasn't there and had hired somebody else. :banghead:

when was the last time you were allowed a day to recuperate instead of getting a spanking?

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 18:28 on May 27, 2015

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this poo poo is like equal parts S&M subs and kid beaters apparently so it's hard to find the good poo poo without kinkshaming I guess but anyway:

quote:

To me it is a way of using controlled physical force to stop the power struggles that so often destroy a relationship.

then again

quote:

Ok, so I am new to this forum, and new to DD. I am curious, how would I go about finding a submissive girl? I've thought about maybe church. That is the kind of girl I want, a submissive girl who is Christian and accepts the lord Jesus Christ and agrees she needs to be spanked.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

I was punished with a new way. It was capzacian lotion (which is a hot pepper cream used for arthritis.)
The spanking was for melting a stapler w my hair straightener which (leaving it on) has been a recurring problem. I thought the stapler was made of metal and propped it up there and left it on next to my pc and it was really plastic so it melted and my HOH was very unpleased.

A few days before this happened my hoh and me had been talking about long distance DD --with my hoh saying it wouldnt work because no enforcement and i stupidly mentioned a chat friend who had to write lines sitting down with capsacian cream on her butt. My hoh remembered this conversation &when I melted the stapler, he thought it would be a great idea. He went out and bought the cream the next day.

I think it would have worked fine if no spanking first but he spanked me w the lexan paddle first about 15 smacks (bare bottom)and then applied the cream. It was horrible . I was yelling and crying with the burning. and it would not come off . The area turned a bright purplish red and felt like the worst burning.
It kept burning all evening even though i applied ice packs. The whole experience was waaay more painful than any other punishment I have ever gotten.

He will not let me throw it away but he is using it as a threat if i leave on my hair curler again.
Is this a punishment others here have gotten?
Carrie

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Is that some weird sex thing or is this real crazy domestic abuse where people literally think being punished by their husbands is acceptable.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

JebanyPedal posted:

Is that some weird sex thing or is this real crazy domestic abuse where people literally think being punished by their husbands is acceptable.

The latter

This has nothing to do with BDSM

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:shepface:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JebanyPedal posted:

seems like both to be honest

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

P-Mack posted:

Do not spill your seed upon the ground

I spill it upon the bottom shelf of my computer desk instead lmAo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol that's effed up.

Hey Zzulu Im gonna put some cream on your booty lol boy

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

How long after, is the spanking suppose to continue when you start crying? What about if it is just a reminder spanking? What if it is a submission spanking? Of course, last never least, what about the discipline spanking? Some times I feel like I'm crying for a while. Not just whimpering, I mean from the gut crying on all three. :scared:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This poo poo is super hosed up.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
All Christians are bad people.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Had to look up Lexan

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

psyopmonkey posted:

All Christians are bad people.

I'm gonna take you to church.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Later in the day he told me to come lay down, but I didn't and I went downstairs to my office instead. About 10 minutes later he came down hairbrush in hand. He has warned me before and (and punished me repeatedly) for being disobedient, so I really shouldn't have been surprised. Still, being placed over his knee and paddled to tears left me feeling really sad.

Does anyone else ever have this experience? This seems to be happening to me more and more. I'm sad that I disobeyed and feel really sorry for what I did, but also feel a little sad that he is being so strict with me lately (despite that fact that it is exactly what I need and want).

Does anyone else have these conflicting feelings?

hmmmm I'm no psychologist but uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
spanking is an important aspect of the christian religion

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

I need some help. Yesterday I recieved three seperate spankings on my bottom, the last with a leather flogger/paddle. during the last one I was also penetrated anally with two fingers which I enjoyed. Last night my bottom started bruising up and later in the night I fainted. My period was just finished but now it's started to flow again and I have bad tummy pain and bloating. I don't have a fever but my bum is understandably still quite red and hot.
It's been nearly 24 hours since I fainted and I am still feeling very dizzy and light headed. I am also still bloated and having tummy pain. My mother thinks I might have had a chemical miscarriage, which is not too serious a medical condition. I am worried though that it could be related to my spanking (the first really good, hard one ive had) or even a perforation from the anal penetration. I'm a little scared that it could be that because it can be lifethreatening.
Any past experience or advice from more experienced people would be so good right now. I especially want to know if I should got to the ER or wait untill my doctors appointment tomorrow morning.
Thanks,
Lily

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

i deserve my punishments. and R wanted me to post a confession here on ttwd. so i did. if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, because i'm still really shaken up and i threw up about twenty minutes ago. but even though this is hard on me, it's harder on R. i betrayed her in such a disgusting way and i deserve everything that i'm about to get. i love her with all of my heart and i need to her understand that and i need to prove my love to her now.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

JebanyPedal posted:

I'm gonna take you to church.

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your life
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen you knife

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zzulu posted:

spanking is an important aspect of the christian religion

Out of like the 5000 chicks I've slept with only a small handful didn't like rear end/face slaps.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Had to look up Lexan

quote:

Well, I did it again.
Once more I over-spent and maxed out my CC. :banghead:

I am ashamed and feel I have let my hubby down.
Hubby is gonna be very upset and I know I will receive (and deserve) a severe punishment.

This is not the first (or second) time. Last time I got a hand spanking followed by 20 with the lexan.
Was warned that that was a let off compared to what would happen next time.

I know I deserve it but I am still very nervous.
Hubby bought some canes not long ago which haven't be used yet.

alright that sucks but drat stop spending so much money

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
All religions are equally poo poo, news at 12.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

alright that sucks but drat stop spending so much money

I wouldn't worry, it is clearly a BDSM relationship masquerading (not well) as extremeist christians.

Don't kinkshame, basically.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Two days ago, she and I had a fight. It was largely my fault, I got a bit funny over an iPod. And some other thing. There were four things in total, and they weren't as light as I just made them out to be.

I was feeling really guilty that evening, so I took it upon myself to sleep on the floor. I didn't ask GD beforehand, and I should have. I now realise that this is a massive challenge to her authority, as well as being clearly against the rules. I am so sorry I did this. It is up to her to discipline me, and I am not under any circumstances to do it myself.

As punishment, I was given 2 minutes in a cold shower. In the middle of winter. It was very hard to take, and I only managed to do it by getting in first and then turning on the water. I absolutely hate cold showers. They're diabolical, and I'm sure I didn't stay as still as I should have. But, I did spin round, and I did stay in for the full two minutes (once I finally managed to get in, that is).

how me a frog posted:

I wouldn't worry, it is clearly a BDSM relationship masquerading (not well) as extremeist christians.

yeah true. half this poo poo gives me a halfie, the other half leaves me horrified. A Good Website.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I think the worst punishment for me would be ice cream on my butthole or balls.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

yeah true. half this poo poo gives me a halfie, the other half leaves me horrified

That is kind of the point my man. Perhaps seek out an open minded individual in your life who will help you explore this further.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Old testament tribal rules are abrogated by the new testament and anyone who doesnt accept that is a drat heretic and a cargo cult Israelite jew

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

Daddy spanks me in public frequently. He's been known to bend me over his lap when we're in parking lots, or to pull me close and swat my behind (hard) on a sidewalk. It's a great way to control my sometimes-wayward mouth. (And, for me, it feels sort of sexy to have our dynamic be so public like that, even though I'm sure onlookers think we're just being silly.)

quote:

Daddy and I were watching a movie tonight, and I started to get sleepy (I've had a cold so bedtimes are pretty early lately). When I said so, he told me to go ahead and run my bath so I could get ready for bed. When I was leaving to fill up the tub, he said that he would play a video game in the living room while I was bathing. I chose this opportunity to display a fair amount of sass to Daddy.

I said things (in my cutest I-don't-feel-well-so-be-nice-to-me voice) like, "But didn't you miss me today? I didn't get to see you all day! If you loved me, you would want to spend time with me..." as I was climbing into the bath. Daddy followed me into the bathroom and tried to reason with me-- "Well, little one, if I take a bath with you now, I will just get up and play my game when you go to sleep." He knows I hate to sleep alone

So Daddy finally gets in the tub with me, and I tease him about letting me get my way, and tell him he is sighing and I know that means he is irritated, but he thinks I'm so cute anyway so I know he won't do anything about it! I'm acting about seven years old and really pleased with myself. Then Daddy says the magic words: "Go get your rubber strap."

My face falls, and I go hunt down the strap. Since it's rubber, it's totally waterproof-- and stings like the devil on a wet bottom. I bring it back to Daddy, and he has me stand in front of him, facing away and leaning my head against the wall so my bottom is out. Daddy is still sitting in the tub.

The strapping begins, as does the lecture.

"I should have known this is what little girl needed as soon as she called me in here. It's my fault for not recognizing that, but I'm taking care of it now. I may have an unfair opinion of this, but I think I spend a really generous amount of time with my little girl. I think I spend a fair amount of time with my little girl. Do you think I spend a fair amount of time with you? Yes, Daddy. I thought so. The time I spend with my little girl is my favorite way to spend my time. It's the best way I spend my time. Have I given little girl any reason to think otherwise? No, sir. Have I given you any reason to think I don't love you? No, sir. Little girl is the center of my world, and I'm going to make sure she knows it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Christian white males are all rapists.

• Locked thread