Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

LegoPirateNinja posted:

the woman who see this is a fair trade for not having to get a job ever

Someone should point it out to them that nanny is a job and they usually get paid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Is it biblical for a woman to be president?

In fact a Christian woman has no business being in a leadership position over men, whether it is in the home, the church or society at large. God says “the head of the woman is the man” we would do well to follow his design.
Pretty sure all/most of that stuff is specifically about a husband having authority over his wife in matters of religion.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
haha this gentleman is actually a silly little bitch

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
Looking forward to the one where the wife is sucking the husband's cock while being spanked and inadvertently bites his dick off.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Tricky D posted:

I get why loser men would buy into this crap. I mean who wouldn't want a domestic servant. But, why would a woman hear any of this poo poo and say: "sign me up?"

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Christian Goreans and BDSMers
398 members, 78 discussions, 469 comments
Because they realized their biotruths.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

pretty sure this one is just straight up erotic fiction that someone posted on the site as a troll

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

Someone needs to tell them that one of the greatest rulers in the Bible was a female Judge. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah

The Old Testament: literally more feminist than modern Christians.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
don't need that religion to realize that "WOMEN" are the "problem"!!

http://micronesia.craigslist.org/m4w/5031837453.html

I think I lost it around question 15.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I saw some Mennonites at the beach yesterday. Husband stood disapprovingly while the wife took off her shoes, hiked up her denim dress and put her ankles in.

I'm going to assume this is relevant to the conversation.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

RaceBannon posted:

I saw some Mennonites at the beach yesterday. Husband stood disapprovingly while the wife took off her shoes, hiked up her denim dress and put her ankles in.

I'm going to assume this is relevant to the conversation.

I know nothing of mennonites. Is this the equivalent of being cucked by the ocean?

Fun fact: The Toad the Wet Sprocket song was originally called "Cucked by the Ocean" but the label made them change it. The song still holds the original meaning even with the change in lyrics.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

JediTalentAgent posted:

I know nothing of mennonites. Is this the equivalent of being cucked by the ocean?

Maybe he was giving her an indulgence for not resisting his gross cock the night before?
look man im not a scientist

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeah I quit reading the thread halfway through page 3. poo poo is hosed up I don't go for that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

hahahah check it out guys: "cuck"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

He is back with a doozy

$$$$$$$$

(Article Photo)

Can a Christian husband deny his wife equal access to his income?

I wonder what he will say

quote:

I have had this question asked to me a lot lately so I thought I would dedicate a post to this issue. While a wife is Biblically entitled to be fed and clothed by her husband(Exodus 21:10 & I Timothy 5:8) she is NOT entitled to equal access to his income.

Oh

But what if the wife works?

quote:

The husband is the authority of all income that comes into the home, whether through his wife or himself.

Why would he deny her that?

quote:

A husband can deny access to his income as long as he is providing the necessities of food, clothing and shelter to his wife. He may do this because his wife spends too much money, or he may use it as a form of discipline for other sinful behavior.

What if the husband is a lazy bum and refuses to work or is bad with finances?

quote:

A wife cannot discipline her husband because she is not his authority. If he is doing something wrong, like not providing for her or their family such as in the case of a lazy husband who sits at home all day, then she can go to his authority in the Church(the Pastor) and have the Pastor deal with her husband’s sin.

Isn't this abuse?

quote:

And for all those “abuse accusers” out there, this is not “financial abuse” according to our creator and God but rather this is the order and responsibly he has given to Christian husbands to provide for and lead their homes in this important area of finances.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
So if she has a master's degree in finance and he can't even balance a checkbook, he gets control of the money.
LOL Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme Christianity!

goku im piss
Mar 18, 2005

Your mama was a snowblower
this is a Lifetime movie waiting to happen

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
It's cool because I've known people in these strict gender role marriages with less bdsm undertones and when they finally realize they're miserable and the husband is an authoritarian troll the wife has spent years taking care of his needs rather than developing a career so the situation is virtually inescapable for her lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Is my husband raping me?

quote:

“My husband and I have been married for 9 years. When I was pregnant with our first child we sat down and had a discussion about sex. I told him while I was pregnant there would be times when I probably would not want to have sex and if he did I understood and I would be willing to fulfill my duty and his desires………well it all went downhill from there.

I understand what the Bible states. I am a Christian however he is not. That being said when sex began to be painful because of pregnancy he did not care. I would receive the comment “It will only take a few minutes, and I’ll be quick.” Whatever, I took it. Did not hold a grudge. Got past it. The problem is, it has never stopped.

My husband has sex with me whether I want it or not, all of the time. It has tainted our marriage and our sex life to the point of disgust. Even when I would cry, he would still have sex with me. I can read a book and he will still have sex with me. I have tried to tell him how this makes me feel, I have begged and pleaded with him, not to do this to our marriage, that I feel like his whore, or his piece of trash, he does not care.

I have told him this is not love, this is not biblical love, I do not feel loved and he does not care. I hate when he touches me. It literally makes me sick to my stomach. I became so deep in depression because of it. I will be so sad and heartbroken after we have sex sometimes and he actually will ask, “What is your problem?”

I even went as far as to get drunk so I could have sex with him. Guess what….he thought that was the best idea ever, so he would make sure I would have enough alcohol in me to have sex. Even when I said I wanted to stop drinking, he would always make sure the fridge is full.

When I would beg to see a counselor, I would get a guilt trip of 100 reasons why I shouldn’t or cannot. Now I am so numb to it all, I put a pillow over my face, and say just get it over with. And still I am trying to be a Godly wife.

So please tell me how this is not sin. How this is not rape, or abuse of some sort. Because in my mind I feel like I am living with my molester every day. Yes he says he is sorry, he does try to get me in the mood. You can definitely tell when he want wants it, it is the only time he comes up behind me and holds me, and the nonstop sexual comments like “Why don’t you come sit on my lap?” Gross. And If I don’t have sex with him the sighing and whining is sooo overwhelming. It becomes a punishment.

When I’m upset after we have had sex, I get “You told me to do it, I don’t know why you are so upset”. I can go on and on. So as a Christian women do I just keep taking it and keep the smile on my face pretending everything is ok when it is killing me inside? And just a side note, I am not a feminist, I am very biblical when it comes to God’s way, and not being in this world but of this world. So I do get what you are saying about not denying your husband of sex.

But what do you do when it has turned into what yes I would call rape?”

What does the wizard of Biblical Gender Roles say?
[/quote]

Question 1 – Was the husband wrong for having sex with his wife while she was pregnant and in pain?

quote:

It depends. Had he just had sex with her in the last few days? Then perhaps he should have put her need to not experience more pain and discomfort ahead of his need for sex. But if she had been in pain for weeks or a month and he finally came to her and said “Babe I need this, I promise I will make it quick” – then she should have put his need for sex above her need to not experience additional discomfort.

Question 2 – Was the husband wrong for having sex with his wife even when he knew she did not want to?

quote:

No he is not being selfish for having sex with his wife simply because she is not in the mood. The Bible is clear that for the purposes of sex “The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.” – I Corinthians 7:4.

Question 3 – Was her husband treating her like a whore?

quote:

When wives express these sentiments it comes from a place of them feeling like their husbands have not earned the right to have sex with them. Only when their husband makes them feel the way he once did, then and only then will they be able to have sex with him without feeling like “a whore”, “a prostitute” or “just plain used”.

And here is where we get the most hosed up

Question 3- Is her husband raping her or abusing her by having sex with her when she is not in the mood?

quote:

Aside from his physically harming her by forcing himself upon her no he is NOT abusing his wife from a Biblical perspective. Even if he did physically force himself upon her – it is IMPOSSIBLE Biblically speaking for a man to rape his wife. Abuse? Yes. Rape? No.

If he convinces her to yield her body to him, then no sin has been committed on his part. But it is very possible that even if she yields to him – there is still sin on her part. If she acts disgusted by him and acts like he has no right to have sex with her – then the sin lies squarely in her court. She needs to eliminate the terms “rape” and “molester” from her vocabulary regarding her husband’s sexual advances toward her.

http://biblicalgenderroles.com/2015/07/11/is-my-husband-raping-me/

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Holy poo poo :dogbutton: (From Biblical Gender Roles)

But autistics (both male and female autistics) have even more grey matter than normal folk. Does that mean Aspies get to spank everyone else? "I told you to stay away from my train set, bitch! :whip: "

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
who tf has sex with their wife lol thats the last thing i want to do

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

This is a great illustration for an article about surprise sex

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

My 25% thicker skin makes me the money authority, sorry honey give me that paycheck

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Flesh Forge posted:

This is a great illustration for an article about surprise sex

He looks like the dork off NCIS, the one who shares a keyboard with the goth lass

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I like the look of genuine fear she managed to show for the picture.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm the touch of Downs in the husband's face.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
lol if you think this is real and not some elaborate playpretend internet fuckery for dudes to jack it to

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

lol yeah just like nobody would ever actually hit a baby with a stick in jesus' name amen

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Unfortunately, not all shitheads are trolling

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Knight posted:

Unfortunately, not all shitheads are trolling

If this is building up to an "even Joker has the moral high ground on Nazis" message, then it's stupid.
Joker is worse than a Nazi and he has no right to put on airs.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
It is and it is.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Applewhite posted:

If this is building up to an "even Joker has the moral high ground on Nazis" message, then it's stupid.
Joker is worse than a Nazi and he has no right to put on airs.

It's kinda like the marvel 9/11 thing where all the villains were crying about the trade center when they've done stuff a million times worse

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

DrManiac posted:

It's kinda like the marvel 9/11 thing where all the villains were crying about the trade center when they've done stuff a million times worse

Never forget :911:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

P-Mack posted:

Do not spill your seed upon the ground

I was taught all that poo poo when I was younger. Here's what that actually means.

Onan is a dude, he's married. His brother is married , too. Unfortunately, Onan's brother dies and has not provided his widow with a a male heir to inherit the estate and care for his mother. Onan is required by law to act as his brother-in-proxy sexually, until his brother's widow gives birth to a son.

Onan, being a bitch-made busta, decides that he'd rather keep his brother's poo poo and get some side pussy that he can leave in poverty and generally abuse. The first night he fucks his brother's widow, Onan pulls out and "spills his seed on the ground." This act combines adultery (no longer having legally sanctioned sex to procreate, instead having extramarital sex for pleasure) coveting/stealing (illegally claiming his brother's possessions and wife's pussy as his own) and being a colossal dick(denying the widow her legal rights and essentially any form of social welfare ).

Thus God was all like "fucketh thee, fartknocker," and slew Onan on the spot as an object lesson for what happens when you try to skirt the holy law.

American Protestant/Baptist Christians went through an anti-masturbation craze a hundred or so years ago, and cherry-picking the verses where a dude skeets in the dirt and is subsequently struck down certainly didn't hurt their cause. That's how Onan's colossal fuckery became a prohibition of masturbation.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Hahaha this is brilliant satire

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Applewhite posted:

Not a moralistic, but nationalistic.

Joker's an American Criminal Lunatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sicario
Jul 15, 2015

by Ralp
It makes sense for that time period. There were no dead beat dads back than. Men were men and took care of their families. All the women had to do was take care of the home, and her husbands cock. Seems like a nice setup to me.

• Locked thread