Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Just invented Super Coffee.

Its super easy to make. First you need a hotel coffee maker and one of the free packets of coffee they give you.

Make a pot of coffee as normal, instructions are provided on the coffee machine lid.

Here is the twist! After completion (of the first pot of coffee) pour the fresh brewed coffee into the water hopper, and then brew it again!

Cheers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
i'm gnarlyhotep i gas good threads nobody should discuss things i dont like

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
god drat the forums are slow as piss tonight

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Throwdini posted:

thanks for sparing my imporant thread mr tep

CrimsonSaber
Dec 27, 2005
Metaphysicist
Now take the coffee and cook it down to a crystalline base. Chop it up real fine and snort it using a coffee straw. It's there in the instructions on the back of the packet!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CrimsonSaber posted:

Now take the coffee and cook it down to a crystalline base. Chop it up real fine and snort it using a coffee draw. It's there in the instructions on the back of the packet!

i dont have cooking aparatii in my hotel foom

CrimsonSaber
Dec 27, 2005
Metaphysicist

JakeP posted:

i dont have cooking aparatii in my hotel foom

Ask the hotel staff for the complimentary bunsen burner and erlenmeyer flask kit. Tell them that you need more coffee too.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Throwdini posted:

maybe we should discuss this

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

Funnel it into your anus, then use a crazy straw to suck it back out with it's rich poo flavor.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Bacons posted:

Funnel it into your anus, then use a crazy straw to suck it back out with it's rich poo flavor.

My hotel did not provide a funnel or a crazy straw, im really limited on supplies here guys, but I love your enthusiasm!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

JakeP posted:

My hotel did not provide a funnel or a crazy straw, im really limited on supplies here guys, but I love your enthusiasm!

Poke a hole in the shower cap they provide and use it as a funnel, you gently caress. You can empty one of those mini shampoo or conditioner bottle to suck the coffee from your anus.

Seriously, this isn't like planning a trip to the loving Moon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Not everyone is hotel macguiver ok

• Locked thread