Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Remember TechTV? Remember that show The Screen Savers? Call For Help? Then you remember Leo Laporte.

Since being fired from TechTV, Leo started up his own network, TWiT, which features a 24/7 live stream of all the goings on during production of several weekly podcasts. However it seems that Leo has a habit of using his personal devices to display on camera. This action lead to his divorce when he revealed, on camera, sexual SMS messages showing that he was having an affair with his company's accountant, Lisa. This also happened a 2nd time. http://gawker.com/5952233/tech-guru-leo-laporte-cant-stop-revealing-his-sexxxy-texts-on-his-internet-tv-show

Now it seems that Leo happened to share a picture during a live stream that has now resulted in him pulling all live video from his network.

Mildly NSFW https://totaldrama.net/2015/05/please-help-up-identify-what-is-in-leos-photos/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He lil penis.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
WHY WOULD you advertise your tiny penis i keep that info under wraps until the crucial moment

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
oh dear

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The cigarette butts are a good touch.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
whatever happened to morgan webb

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

origami posted:

her giant manly jaw attacked tokyo and got taken out by godzilla.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Wanna know why Kate Botello left and went to host the video game show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiGHeSfD04g

origami posted:

check the :30 second mark

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
A mediocre man with a mediocre dick. Thanks

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i dont know who this is but , TWit? really? lmao

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

I am Toni Lippi posted:

A mediocre man with a mediocre dick. Thanks

:mediocre:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
who is he?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

origami posted:

I bet she hates Olivia Munn

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

His radio show is fun, people call in with problems and then he's all like "hmmm, yeah, that's a really interesting question!" and then he just stalls for time until someone in the chat room answers it for him and then he reads it back verbatim.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Skeleton Ape posted:

His radio show is fun, people call in with problems and then he's all like "hmmm, yeah, that's a really interesting question!" and then he just stalls for time until someone in the chat room answers it for him and then he reads it back verbatim.

Since this (and many other) issue came up, he's now turning off the chat room so it will be interesting to see him dish out solutions since his technical knowledge does not go beyond the year 2002. My guess his call screeners will just stick to old ladies trying to connect their iPADs to hotel WiFi.

Here is a video of his chewing out his screener for letting calls though with hard questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wek4WgJbBME

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

JebanyPedal posted:

He lil penis.

Looked like a nice schlong to me.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Didn't he do something really stupid a year or two back? I remember him doing something really dumb but don't remember what. And it wasn't either of the things in the OP.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Looked like a nice schlong to me.

You used to lil penis.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

TheJoker138 posted:

Didn't he do something really stupid a year or two back? I remember him doing something really dumb but don't remember what. And it wasn't either of the things in the OP.

He blasted Judas Priest's Sinner in a highschool hallway while sniping young punks in the dome with a pink paintgun.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

TheJoker138 posted:

Statutory rape

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

JebanyPedal posted:

He blasted Judas Priest's Sinner in a highschool hallway while sniping young punks in the dome with a pink paintgun.

I said dumb, not awesome.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

drat that is a huge penis. .... NOT!~

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
what's leo talking about these days? Last I remember he told me I would never need more than 256mb of ram in my PC.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I used to watch The Screen Savers but it was a time where they fact that they had a 480P plasma TV on set was really cool and also I was literally a child how does Leo Laporte still do his thing?

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Three Olives posted:

I used to watch The Screen Savers but it was a time where they fact that they had a 480P plasma TV on set was really cool and also I was literally a child how does Leo Laporte still do his thing?

I think he went to canada for a bit

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

He fired Tom Merritt.

Three Olives posted:

Now you can relive your childhood

http://twit.tv/show/new-screen-savers/1

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

im at work right now but I bookmarked this link so I can look at the penis later tonight, thanks op

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lucky Guy posted:

im at work right now but I bookmarked this link so I can look at the penis later tonight, thanks op

It's a bad penis.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

JebanyPedal posted:

It's a bad penis.

bad enough that i don't want to look at the penis? because currently i think I want to look at the penis

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
I never watched tech tv but saw on the internet, can't remember who she was but some chick posted a pic of her smoking a cig and someone looked at the exif thumbnail and saw titties.

She had cropped the pic she posted but the exif stayed the same

edit: found it :nws: http://dontlinkthis.net/nsfw/cat/5.jpg :nws:

lot of googling went into finding this and resulted in dissapointment, hope someone appreciates

Vin BioEthanol fucked around with this message at 19:25 on May 27, 2015

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Countdown to Leo showing a pic of him fingering his own butthole while wearing kabuki makeup

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

JebanyPedal posted:

It's a bad penis.

Here he is during his Reddit AMA

https://totaldrama.net/2015/05/leo-laporte-came-dangerously-close-to-exposing-himself-on-meerkat/

Vin BioEthanol posted:

I never watched tech tv but saw on the internet, can't remember who she was but some chick posted a pic of her smoking a cig and someone looked at the exif thumbnail and saw titties.

She had cropped the pic she posted but the exif stayed the same

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Schwartz

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
it's bc he's old, and doesn't "get" tech

PLEASE hav emercy on this old out of touch man

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Lucky Guy posted:

bad enough that i don't want to look at the penis? because currently i think I want to look at the penis

Look at the penis. If you are a man, you will get a boost of self-penis-esteem. If you at a lady, you will have an image of a small weenie as reference.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Who is that other old computer person, the woman with all the bad plastic surgery. She should hook up with Leo and make a sex tape that nobody wants to watch.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Listening to Secuirty Now right now. Lol'ed at the thread title thinking it was a joke.

It's not a joke. I now see the dude a little differently, somewhat smaller than before.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

http://gawker.com/the-king-of-tech-talk-showed-everyone-a-his-naked-di-1707162572

quote:

I asked Laporte what’s going on here with the dick sitch, and he told me that “trolls posted a photoshop purporting to be my penis... But that’s just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.”

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
that's just lil leo, you can ignore him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Dude wants to get laid but he's old so he just walks around in the gym locker room naked. nbd

Same goes for his phone

• Locked thread