Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

he will take u to leoville. Population, his dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

KoRMaK posted:

Dude wants to get laid but he's old so he just walks around in the gym locker room naked. nbd

Same goes for his phone

He hired an accountant, Lisa, and started having an affair with her which was exposed when he flashed the text message from her on screen. At some point he appointed this women that CEO of his company which caused investors to pull out. She started firing nearly all his talent, to the point where her can barely get any quality guests for his show, and the network is loosing at revenue quickly.

The Tech Guy radio show is the only thing keeping the lights on.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Hey guys Leo Laporte here

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 19:58 on May 27, 2015

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bonzo posted:

He hired an accountant, Lisa, and started having an affair with her which was exposed when he flashed the text message from her on screen. At some point he appointed this women that CEO of his company which caused investors to pull out. She started firing nearly all his talent, to the point where her can barely get any quality guests for his show, and the network is loosing at revenue quickly.

The Tech Guy radio show is the only thing keeping the lights on.
Oh, it's alot sadder than I thought.

Makes his co-host on Security Now look even more like a beta. I wondered why ZDnet went away so quietly.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

KoRMaK posted:

Oh, it's alot sadder than I thought.

Makes his co-host on Security Now look even more like a beta. I wondered why ZDnet went away so quietly.

Oh, and he married the CEO a few months ago.

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 20:10 on May 27, 2015

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bonzo posted:

Rumors are they didn't renew his contract because he's creepy around other women
Yes that's starting to become abundantly clear.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
lol. "Tech Guru" Leo Laporte

he has a soothing radio-ey voice, but holy poo poo is he loving dumb.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Mooktastical posted:

lol. "Tech Guru" Leo Laporte

he has a soothing radio-ey voice, but holy poo poo is he loving dumb.

hey, this "mistake" has thousands of people talking about his show who have otherwise never heard of it

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lucky Guy posted:

hey, this "mistake" has thousands of people talking about his show who have otherwise never heard of it
Yea but it seems that he keeps mismanaging any success he gets anyway so its a wash

Guy should've just got a youtube streaming account

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
YOU CAN'T TELL HIM WHAT TO WEAR

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

JebanyPedal posted:

You used to lil penis.

Upon further review it had some good girth. Length, no so much.

:flaccid:

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Poetic Justice posted:

Is he wearing his employee ID badge around the house?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a fat old guy who works IT nobody cares about and has a "podcast" so I'm assuming some famous goon

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I thought that was his thumb because that couldn't be a penis
but it was :smith:

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
'accidentally"

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

clicked on this expecting five guys trolling

got lil leo

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

His balls looks like it hurts.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
he better call

a lawyer

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

update:

i have looked at the penis

it is, in fact, a bad penis

thank you for your time

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Boo This Man posted:

His balls looks like it hurts.

he just wants you to give him a hand getting off of the turtle :(

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Lucky Guy posted:

This is a stupid line of thought. Did you think Katie Couric's interview of Sarah Palin was good for Palin's career?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

KoRMaK posted:

Dude wants to get laid but he's old so he just walks around in the gym locker room naked. nbd

Same goes for his phone

They usecd to let old fuckers into our high school locker room because our pool was open to them for some reason and they'd towel off they old balls. Seriously wtf

Poetic Justice posted:

what is even the context

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

why is there a huge floppy boner here

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

origami posted:

whatever happened to morgan webb

Married some rich old(ish) dude and took a cushy job with Activision where she doesn't have to deal with male nerds ogling her and female nerds talking about how manish and not really a nerd she is

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Why is every man named Leo a creepy fat obnoxious gently caress who works IT and has a gay rear end voice??

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I only watched Screen Savers because having satellite TV was a novelty for me at the time it was on and I pretty much watched anything. It was like the Price is Right Effect, where the show is really boring but there's something oddly calming about it.

It's weird that Leo Laporte has been doing the exact same thing for nearly 20 years now, and he looks the same and he hasn't grown as a presenter. He doesn't know anything more about technology now than he did 20 years ago, and the tech world has moved on without him and yet he's still on TV doing the same schtick. It's actually kind of sad, it's like that Wal-Mart greeter who's worked there since you were a kid and then you grow up and they're still there.

But Leo's apparently a sex pest and raging rear end in a top hat so it's not actually sad it's pretty funny. I hope he doesn't get fired, I hope they just cut his paycheck down and he has nowhere else to go so he has to keep doing the same poo poo until he dies.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

dudes who creep that hard don't usually do it by accident

Lutha Mahtin fucked around with this message at 04:13 on May 28, 2015

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

dude shoudl run a twitch and play video games he has no idea how to play

and occasionally flash the dick

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

King Vidiot posted:

But Leo's apparently a sex pest and raging rear end in a top hat so it's not actually sad it's pretty funny. I hope he doesn't get fired, I hope they just cut his paycheck down and he has nowhere else to go so he has to keep doing the same poo poo until he dies.

He owns the company. His title is, and I'm not kidding, "Chief TWiT"

He will tell you that TechTV fired him because he was too old but the rumor is he was getting too many compaints logged with HR.

Alan Smithee posted:

dude shoudl run a twitch and play video games he has no idea how to play

and occasionally flash the dick

He is flabbergasted that people want to watch other people play games. They tried a to do an old school TechTV video game type show with Veronica Belmont but cancelled it after 3 shows due to no downloads. A year later they did a Minecraft show and it had huge ratings.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

yeah but how much was that from the bump bump

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
that dumbass just typed peoples questions into google and couldnt tell a correct answer from a wrong answer

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
we are all virtually raping this man and I for one will not be complicit !!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Bonzo posted:

He owns the company.

Then it's like getting fired from a Wal-Mart greeter job, and starting up your own store chain and then just hiring yourself on as a greeter.

That's even sadder.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

and then occasionally you say welcome to walmart i love you and your pants drop to the floor accidentally on purpose

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

gary oldmans diary posted:

that dumbass just typed peoples questions into google and couldnt tell a correct answer from a wrong answer

spoilers, this is how all "computer people" do things

plasticbugs
Dec 13, 2006

Special Batman and Robin
I used to work on "Call for Help" as an intern and then on "The Screen Savers" as a PA and assistant director. I can't say I ever expected to one day see Leo's penis.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

plasticbugs posted:

I used to work on "Call for Help" as an intern and then on "The Screen Savers" as a PA and assistant director. I can't say I ever expected to one day see Leo's penis.

maybe that's why you never moved up the ladder past AD

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
sad thing is this old idiot probably earns more than like 90% of posters on this thread. thats just wrong and gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

plasticbugs posted:

I used to work on "Call for Help" as an intern and then on "The Screen Savers" as a PA and assistant director.

literally not a single person cares

• Locked thread