Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
So it is coming to light that Blue Bell knew they were shipping poisonous ice cream that literally killed people. Their knowledge went back as far as several years, it seems.

I was just wondering what sort of prison sentences the executives might face? Surely if the promoter for the White Snake concert got 10 years in prison there will be heads to roll for this? :laffo: I crack myself up sometimes.

Hey, at least there is some good to come out of this. You can get $100 on eBay for your empty Blue Bell container!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
eat my poo poo

roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma
I've been eating too much ice cream. It's cause I got some teeth out s couple times, but I'm over it now

roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma

dad gay. so what posted:

eat my poo poo

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
My grandma used to eat blue bell ice cream the time and now she's dead. Coincidence?

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

It was Great White not Whitesnake.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
If the cost of recall is higher than paying the families of people off who die there is no recall

This is like business 101 scrub

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Waroduce posted:

If the cost of recall is higher than paying the families of people off who die there is no recall

This is like business 101 scrub

thats actually fight club

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

There's more than just ice cream in a carton of Blue Bell
There's poison and vomiting, deathly ill signs
Over 100 Years of fun childhood memories, enhanced with listeria, and it tastes just divine
One taste and you can't help but wonder how Blue Bell packed poisonous ice cream that made people die

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i have no clue what your talking about op

is this like taco bell?

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

dont care i love them

i still eat chic fil a. a company could poo poo in my pillow and ill still love them for their delicious southern food

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
but, did the mods know that blue bell knew?

Hot Wet Pizza Slut
Jun 10, 2012

lovely to look at
delightful to hold
but if you shall break it
to you it is sold
Are you telling me if I go to the grocery store I can't buy Blue Bell because it KILLED people? This is insanity.

MajorB
Jul 3, 2007
Another stupid '07er
of course blue bell knew. whole thing was pre-planned shadow op from the start. "blue bell" is just another tentacle of obama's plan for world domination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=domUF7l-02w

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
id risk catching listeria for some blue bell ice cream

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mmm, gonna check to see if we have any ice cream, my tonsils are sore so it would be nice, I just hope they aren't sore because the unprotected sex I had gave me AIDS, or some kind of throat STD.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Moos knew

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

RadioactiveKid posted:

id risk catching listeria for some blue bell ice cream

Sounds like an advertising slogan straight out of either Judge Dredd or Incal, lol.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

listeria will probably only infect you if your somke kind immunocrompromised pussy or pregnant

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i hope everyone who acted offended when i said blue bell sucked is loving dead now because of this.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act posted:

i hope everyone who acted offended when i said blue bell sucked is loving dead now because of this.

Same. gently caress that garbage ice cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Their homemade vanilla was fuckin awesome, this is tragic

• Locked thread