Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
apicarion programming interface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

A COMPUTER GUY posted:

countdown to google releasing an android sdk in Go or Rust or some other bullshit like that

hhhehehe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

I would actually try to use DART for NYSE but what a loving mess to have DART shunt through JavaScript to access a polyfill to implement an abandoned version of Web Animations API. Chrome has a native version but you cannot control per frame without super jank which is kinda retarded considering the purpose of DART and the linked notes about 120fps.

3+ months R&D to get text to scroll in a web browser on an admittedly rather big screen, the sales guys haven't managed to sell to anyone else despite all the publicity since the Alibaba IPO. It's my last project that has gone into production too, everything else abandoned, yay.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

Valeyard posted:

That's it. Yer hosed now pal.

nice

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Shaggar posted:

I am also hoping oracle curb stomps Oregon and that the feds not only side w/ oracle but also obliterate the corrupt as poo poo Oregon government.

without our heroes in oracles legal team fighting for justice, no one would have known just how bad Oregon's state government truly is.

:patriot:

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
Let's face it. Google is better than oracle.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Perplx posted:

doesn't this mean that microsoft's recently announced obj-c iOS compiler for windows 10 phone is also illegal?

iirc Microsoft and apple have a massive cross licensing agreement so they basically do w/e they want w/ each others stuff.

but it would also depend on the licensing of the ios objective c libraries and if Microsoft is actually using copyrighted material. if they're just using the language and no objc standard libs there might not even be any concern.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

hail cat satan

I hope larry ellison uses the impending goog licensing fees and builds an even larger yacht or another island

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I hope he buys the moon and turns it into a yacht

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

black pete posted:

Let's face it. Google is better than oracle.

yeah man. parents just don't understand

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Shaggar posted:

I hope he buys the moon and turns it into a yacht

The next America's Cup will be competed exclusively in natural satellites of Earth

The moon, sponsored by Emirates Airways

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnIWl33YMwA

e: i added the video because holy lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
lol i didn't realize the supreme court initially sought the obama admin's opinion on this case. haha :rip: goog stick a fork in it it's done

• Locked thread