Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Seriously there is a direct correlation between the two. Its always the guy who smells like onions, whistles to himself and brings his leftovers from home to class.
and they always are breathing way to loud

Look at this loving thing. tell me it doesn't automatically remind you of the guy in class who asks too many redundant questions to validate himself that he's been paying attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
People who travel with carry on luggage sure are weird.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i used to think so

then i grew out of highschool and went to like an airport and pretty much every bag I own now has wheels.

really though my main problem with those is how loud they were. like who wants their loving backpack to be really loud

more like FAILdows get it
Nov 19, 2007

punch a friend in the butt
there was a guy at my high school who used one of these and people would kick it when he walked by. his last name was wiener and he was short fat and very jewish looking so he had a rough time usually. rolly backpack didnt help though

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
those frequent travellers really gtrind my gears, ill b et dollars to donuts that they are all GAY!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Same lazy fat asses that take the elevator instead of walking down two flights of stairs.

Roller bag people are the worst.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Only guy I know who uses them in everyday life is an elderly gentleman with a bad back.

Back in college some fat retard chick used one.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i saw a GAY human being using one once so i kicked him as hard as i could in the nuts and threw it in a river. a few minutes later i came back and he was still rolling around on the ground so i STOMPED HIS GAY HEAD INto a stain with my boot and pissed on his corpse, later i called his family and told them to gently caress OFF and if i ever saw them using a roller bag i would do the same thing to them. i was soooo pissed.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
needless to say i hadnt had my morning coffee and i had a eetsy bitsyh case of the MONDAYS

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm so loving sore rub my shoulders and back and my neck you'll like it because I'm hot and jacked just do it please

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

i saw a GAY human being using one once so i kicked him as hard as i could in the nuts and threw it in a river. a few minutes later i came back and he was still rolling around on the ground so i STOMPED HIS GAY HEAD INto a stain with my boot and pissed on his corpse, later i called his family and told them to gently caress OFF and if i ever saw them using a roller bag i would do the same thing to them. i was soooo pissed.

Youre a rude person.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

psyopmonkey posted:

Youre a rude person.

wtff

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

Youre a rude person.

not as rude as those LAZY FATASSES who use loving ROLLER CARTS

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I feel legitimately hosed up.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

loving nice

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I need someone with cool hands to rub me to sleep.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

JebanyPedal posted:

I need someone with cool hands to rub me to sleep.

Gross.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
those loving weirdos make me so pissed. have you ever been to the AIRPORT??? they are everywhere. one time i was getting ready to go up the escalator when this huge human being with a roller cart buts in front of my with his young family. hes just standing there with his loving cart (its not even rolling wtf) and then wehen we get to the top it gets stuck in the escalator thing. i picked up his little boy and threw him over the edge of the walkway (about 3 stories) and then kicked his little girl down the escalator and threw my suitcase on her. i punched his wife in the oval office and broke both of her arms. at this point the piece of poo poo was still trying to get his drat roller bag out so i pulled out a bottle of butane that i always keep in my pocket and doused his face and nuts with it and then lit him on fire.

what a loving wierdo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You loving piece of poo poo I will loving kill you it wasn't sexual at all, I meant my back loving God I loving hate you poopoo all over your head and stupid eyeball your GAY FACE also btw it is a DUMB BITCH FACE IDIOT MORON RETARD!?!?!?
I will loving poo poo you out like a small tin car shoved up a BOYHOLE.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

hosed up if false

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
LOL is your roller backpack isn't overflowing with Magic: The Gathering cards

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

frikken rollies man

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
im usin a roller bag right now

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Heels that severe always make bitches look like they have hosed up feet.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

JebanyPedal posted:

You loving piece of poo poo I will loving kill you it wasn't sexual at all, I meant my back loving God I loving hate you poopoo all over your head and stupid eyeball your GAY FACE also btw it is a DUMB BITCH FACE IDIOT MORON RETARD!?!?!?
I will loving poo poo you out like a small tin car shoved up a BOYHOLE.

:getout:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ChairmanMeow posted:

frikken rollies man

i would like to "butter her muffin" if you know what i mean :swoon:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Are u gay man.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

dad gay. so what posted:

i would like to "butter her muffin" if you know what i mean :swoon:

No

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
(cum in her pussy with my penis)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

dad gay. so what posted:

o

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I assumed share a nice breakfast, then pull her luggage to her flight

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

Ah, I think I'm beginning to get what you was hinting at. :wink:

I know the score of this game

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Business travelers don't count.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once saw this DIPSHIT walking by with a roller bag and he looked at me and said "hot enough for you?" while i was smoking a cigarette in an alley with my leather jacket on and sunglasses. HOLY poo poo i went frikking berserk. i instantly pulled out my switchblade and shoved it in his eye. while i was putting my cigarette out in his rear end in a top hat i started cutting him into little pieces which i then filled his human being-rear end rollerbag with. I threw the bag in a dumpster and lit it on fire and wore his torso around like a umpire chest protector for a week before i ate it. what a fag.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Rub my rear end and my butthole area.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
My three year old nephew has a Paw Patrol one. That's fine too.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
this one time at the office some roller-bag tooty fuity came in to do some presentation or something so i poo poo in my hands and rubbed it all over my face and balls and started jacking off in the middle of his presentation. he was all "uhhh uhh uhh hhelp! " and i was like "nice try human being" and i jumped off the table on him and pulled his head apart by the jawbone. i took HUGE poo poo in the hole and then i burned the building down. what a piece of human poo poo! loving wierdo./

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
those guys really grind my gears

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I had a roller in middle school. It was great, especially when they gave you those heavy as gently caress text books and the teachers wanted you to bring them to class all the time.

I got some poo poo for it so in HS I went back to regular backpack but imo rollers are superior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
dad i think its time for a burg you seem on edge

• Locked thread