Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

hah gently caress off un americans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
eat poo poo, cumrag

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
good poo poo op

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i met a teacher yesterday who recounted a story of an obese child who started crying because of 'water coming from her skin'.

otherwise known as 'sweat'.

and that obese child grew up to be...the op

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

my weight starts with 9, i'm good

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I am an anorexic midget and my weight is 27 pounds.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I weigh 198.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
My weight starts with 2

2 sexi

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
2,000?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
How come everyone associates obesity with america? There are plenty of places around the world that are about as fat as us and every year everyone gets closer. We may have had a head start on eating processed garbage until we die but pretty much every first world country is on the same path just some odd years behind.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
gently caress off with your stupid american units of weight op i weigh 18,982 drams and 8 pennyweight

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
lol if you don't lose 5 pounds every time you poo poo (once a week)

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

How come everyone associates obesity with america? There are plenty of places around the world that are about as fat as us and every year everyone gets closer. We may have had a head start on eating processed garbage until we die but pretty much every first world country is on the same path just some odd years behind.

mexico has us beat already

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I'm 19 stone so it's good.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I got scary close to the mythic 200 lb, cut back on calories and now I'm back to a chubby and 2cute 165.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

notZaar posted:

I got scary close to the mythic 200 lb, cut back on calories and now I'm back to a chubby and 2cute 165.

My friend used my scale this past weekend even though she knew better and got all sad because it said 195.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

Mexico is now actually fatter per capita than us

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

ArbitraryC posted:

mostly cause of the fat tourist stereotype, which is actually true to a large degree. usually if you saw a really fat person in europe, it was a good chance they were american. but yea most countries are catching up (Canada, NZ, etc) but still have a ways to go so people will still associate it with america. and really a lot of america is goony fat as gently caress.

cue CDC obesity over time .gif

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Mexico is now actually fatter per capita than us
Yeah and I know europe is closing in too but I still see 'fat american' comments pretty frequently online.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks to globalization and cultural imperialism we are slowly but surely converting every 1st world country into a greasy mound of flesh. I honestly don't see it stopping short of a catastrophic global famine.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
what if it's all muscle?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Xaris posted:

mostly cause of the fat tourist stereotype, which is actually true to a large degree. usually if you saw a really fat person in europe, it was a good chance they were american. but yea most countries are catching up (Canada, NZ, etc) but still have a ways to go so people will still associate it with america. and really a lot of america is goony fat as gently caress.

cue CDC obesity over time .gif
I guess my point is that the difference largely stems from american junk food companies being faster to the punch than the rest of the world, everywhere else is following along. If anything americans should get a bit of a pass for being the first country to run into this problem, everyone else has seen what happened to americans, makes jokes about fat americans, and then shoveled their "crisps" into their mouth all the same.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
well also it doesn't take a whole lot to be considered "obese" medically, which while nothealthy isn't as much of an eyesore and not as noticeable. i think america is still miles away in terms of the grotesque morbidly obese and having some of the fattest fucks on the planet. at least most other countries require a healthy dose of standing/walking that will p much put an ceiling on that.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Volume posted:

what if it's all muscle?

Unless you're a gorilla it ain't all muscle.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

2 stone

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

notZaar posted:

all muscle except for my dick and balls but that's only like 1 stone

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i've never been obese in my life and lately ive felt like i was missing out on something and then i got a fat girlfriend and now i want to be like her. my strategy mostly hinges on a lot of mountain dew and ice cream.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
mine starts with a 4, I think I win

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

thats a lotta pussy

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Tautologicus posted:

i've never been obese in my life and lately ive felt like i was missing out on something and then i got a fat girlfriend and now i want to be like her. my strategy mostly hinges on a lot of mountain dew and ice cream.

That's not a bad idea but the most efficient route is pure maple syrup.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

notZaar posted:

What if we're 6'4"?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Fog Tripper posted:

What if we're 6'4"?

Listen m8 200 lb of lean mass is crazy, you'd be Andre the giant or something.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

The worst part about obesity is the penis shrinkage

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i'm 6'3 and according to google i weigh 14.8571 stone. what the gently caress is that britain i mean come on seriously

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I agree the heavyweight division is the most entertaining to watch

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

The worst part about obesity is the penis shrinkage
Really unfair if you think about it, at least when women put on weight some of it goes to bigger T&A.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

psyopmonkey posted:

I weigh 198.

Only ok if you're 5' 3"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I weigh like 70 kg.