Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
We get to experience the absolute clusterfuck of WWII German industrial strategy first hand. I can't wait. :shepicide:

Sealion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Kangra posted:

I was just thinking that if I didn't need to optimize the core for the winning path so much, it'd be pretty fun to do a run with severe restrictions on what can actually be purchased. Practically everyone just gets a ton of Panthers as soon as they show up. [That said, we won't be doing that because most of our battles happen before 1943].

ADAC Vogel is yours!

Die kleinen Stichel are also added to the list. Funny thing of note: I upgraded them before noticing the name change, but they remain the smaller guns (it can be nice to have a unit with extra ammo for defense).

I may as well note that I reserve the right to upgrade the core units. I won't always change their type, though, as I actually do like to have a bit of variety in the core if it can be helped.

Update for the next core mission coming later today; voting on the one-off is still open until the update is posted.

That depends on the scale honestly. What does one unit represent? :shrug:

I'll take the first waterborne unit we get.

• Locked thread