Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
SEA LION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

TheDemon posted:

Congrats on finishing the campaign. I find it interesting that there was only the single USA invasion scenario, as if taking Washington would have somehow wiped out all desire to fight or something. Well, not that it would have been even remotely possible to invade in the first place, but yeah. I remember playing Panzer General 2 and you had to attack the Oak Ridge facility in addition to the invasion.

In the remake panzer corps the standard non dlc campaign has 3 USA invasion scenarios: East coast, midwest, and west coast. starring such wonderwaffen as: the maus, the Dora railwaygun, and the one of the weird prototype amerka bomber planes! :getin: :killdozer:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

Kangra posted:

As for future plans ... I have Pacific General (the GoG version)

Yes! I was hoping that was next! try to get some practice runs in it though so I can a lazy poo poo and use your LP as a walk-though of sorts, as the US campaign starts with the battle of midway and that is a hell of a mission to start off with. :sweatdrop:

Edit: poo poo, turns out updating to windows 10 messed up my GoG copy of Pacific General. :saddowns:

Thefluffy fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Aug 30, 2016

• Locked thread