Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
A cognitive scientist has suggested rubbers be banned from classrooms. Chris Stokel-Walker asks - What is the benefit in presenting children's work, warts and all?

The cognitive scientist told the Daily Telegraph that rubbers create "a culture of shame about error. It's a way of lying to the world, which says 'I didn't make a mistake. I got it right first time.'"

However, on occasions rubbers should not be used.

In fact, seeing children's mistakes is an important part of learning. "The observation of children's mistakes is essential to good teaching," adds Coe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I have no opinion one way or the other about rubbers in the classroom, but I feel very strongly that fags should be banned.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

hhaha it looks like there talking about comdoms but its really about erasers

:thumbsup:cool dude

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

• Locked thread