Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

:sicknasty:Affanzuf

I want to dp this thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK
Someone has different political views than me. What a maroon!

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

greg sexyvibes posted:

I've been in relationships with several nurses, sometimes they care and it's the career they wanted since they were a child, and sometimes they just got into it for the money. I had to explain why being cold doesn't make you sick to one. They range pretty heavily.

Hate to break it to you, but just because those girls take care of you in the mental institution doesn't mean you're in a relationship with them.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

beedeebee posted:

Hate to break it to you, but just because those girls take care of you in the mental institution doesn't mean you're in a relationship with them.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8oP5NR6mr8

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

beedeebee posted:

lol

Dead Pressed
Nov 11, 2009
My wife legit knows this person. I have all the facts about her.

The only one that's important is that she is no longer employed as a nurse, but makes bank via all these YouTube hits and travels the country speaking to peppers for like $300 a pop for her medial prepping seminar.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Number Two Stunna posted:

Herd immunity - a political issue

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Honestly I hate that fbomb pretty princess video but waving a copy of atlas shrugged around probably wasn't the best way to mock it.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Dead Pressed posted:

My wife legit knows this person. I have all the facts about her.

The only one that's important is that she is no longer employed as a nurse, but makes bank via all these YouTube hits and travels the country speaking to peppers for like $300 a pop for her medial prepping seminar.

is she single

asking for a friend

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

lmao

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

aww wtf

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

yeah i also think the anti-vaxxer and doomsday prepper in the op is really smart and interesting

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
women preppers are funny because they labor under the illusion they won't immediately be forced into sexual slavery and traded as currency when society falls apart

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

comes along bort posted:

women preppers are funny because they labor under the illusion they won't immediately be forced into sexual slavery and traded as currency when society falls apart

Isn't that why they prep?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
tbf basically every person posting on this forum and every male prepper except the ones who skin animals and poo poo will also be immediately forced into slavery and sold as currency when society falls apart

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Isn't that why they prep?

hot, if true

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"skills? glad you asked, oval office Reaper. i'm proficient in the entire MS office suite, and have four years of experience in both IT and networking."

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
gbs is super mediocre and you're to blame. i hope Clydesdales stomp on your balls

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Zombies' Downfall posted:

"skills? glad you asked, oval office Reaper. i'm proficient in the entire MS office suite, and have four years of experience in both IT and networking."

you know how to live in a real forest, i know how to administer an active directory domain forest. we'll make a perfect team

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

when someone white knights this chick, there's a good chance they're an actual white knight of the ku klux klan

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
3 different ladies posted, 3 different types of crazy. We have a paranoid loony prepper nurse talking about abortion in the post-RaHoWa world, a completely unhinged tea party lady waving Atlas Shrugged around while ranting about feminism, and now that New AnCap lady- who's mostly nuts for thinking AnCap is a defensible political philosophy.

Job Truniht
Nov 7, 2012

MY POSTS ARE REAL RETARDED, SIR
the only appropriate thing to do is to get into a five year relationship with her and then come out as a communist

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Mariana Horchata posted:

a nurse who doesnt know jack poo poo about the functions of the human body what a surprise (this isnt all nurses, just the ones who can't explain what the two numbers in a blood pressure reading actually mean)

i'm a nurse and those numbers is a trade secret

seriously though i went to college for 3 years to get my nursing degree, and during my career i've taken part time college courses to further my knowledge and know how. and all courses i've taken has been based on up to date science. this is in sweden though so i cant speak for the US or other countries

but i have encountered several nurses with pretty weird theories ranging from chemtrails, religious fundementalism, crystal healing, hemoepati and other bullshit. most of these people know what they have to write on a test or essay to get a passing grade. so they do it even though they might not believe it.

but promoting such ideas as a professional nurse is against good practice and might end up costing you your nurse certification. likewise if you start lets say a crystal healing business or the like you can't call yourself a nurse while doing it or promoting it.

on topic: this bitch be crazy

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Poizen Jam posted:

3 different ladies posted, 3 different types of crazy. We have a paranoid loony prepper nurse talking about abortion in the post-RaHoWa world, a completely unhinged tea party lady waving Atlas Shrugged around while ranting about feminism, and now that New AnCap lady- who's mostly nuts for thinking AnCap is a defensible political philosophy.

But which one will be crowned the prettiest?

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
that oval office looks like a human being

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

But which one will be crowned the prettiest?

Not that I'd entertain even a speed date with either of them,vbut I'd unfortunately have to admit the completely unhinged crazy girl is the cutest.

Dead Pressed
Nov 11, 2009

Zzulu posted:

is she single

asking for a friend

She is not. Her SO lives here. http://www.valorridge.com

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

thought this would be the blonde lady with the terrified expression and the swollen fake tits the size of beachballs

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

who is the weird beachball lady anyway

i'm sure she's done an ASMR video as well

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

4outof5 posted:

of course she's a medical professional who is anti-vaccine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKee_P1uyvY

just look at those crazy eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmi4BC-S7-s

sex tips for preppers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dOgiCPKx4I

I am in love.

she has prodormal schizophrenia. peace

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

i want to have sexual relations with this woman

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

empty quoting this for people who didnt read thread you should watch this and consider yourselves informed

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

i want to have sexual relations with this woman

same

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

when someone white knights this chick, there's a good chance they're an actual white knight of the ku klux klan

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Like, whoa

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

who is the weird beachball lady anyway

i'm sure she's done an ASMR video as well

you are correct goonsir

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

I would date J.B. out of pure morbid curiosity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

when someone says they're a "medical professional" as their credentials its code for "i dont actually know anything"

• Locked thread