Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
everything is god.
if u disagree with me and talk about science, that right there is god too. everything is god.
god = the mysterious process of the universe. everything is just a part of it. or all of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
well if god is everything then he is nothing and there is no god just a bunch of other poo poo

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

God made man make guns and guns are awesome. So, is god awesome?

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
what if god was one of us

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Just a slob like one of us.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

just a stranger on the bus

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
just a blob that's full of pus

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
i didnt give god permission to be inside me

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I dont remember anymore of that song.Thanks to this guy up here he ruined it ^^^^

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Nonviolent J posted:

i didnt give god permission to be inside me

Your're cool.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I thought we were gonna have a moment together.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

tvayisnihyaami posted:

everything is god.
if u disagree with me and talk about science, that right there is god too. everything is god.
god = the mysterious process of the universe. everything is just a part of it. or all of it.

There is no God in you, you are damned.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

casual beep posted:

just a stranger on the bus
talking too loud on his phone

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

Mr.Bob posted:

I thought we were gonna have a moment together.

some people wait a lifetime
for a moment like this

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
god's cock is a friend of the family. jesus sucks the cum from my fat fingers. i gently caress god's cock with my face and spit his cum on my belly. long-dead moses visits me to lick friend of the family cum from my chin. i can't see the stars anymore. christ fills my oval office with the holy ghost. friend of the family god sucks my cock with abraham's lips and swallows my cum with sarah's throat and shits in my oval office with noah's sodomized rear end in a top hat. i weep when i cum. god doesn't forgive. my family never calls me anymore.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Gazpacho posted:

talking too loud on his phone

hes busy think of how many mormons are in distress

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Gatekeeper posted:

god's cock is a friend of the family. jesus sucks the cum from my fat fingers. i gently caress god's cock with my face and spit his cum on my belly. long-dead moses visits me to lick friend of the family cum from my chin. i can't see the stars anymore. christ fills my oval office with the holy ghost. friend of the family god sucks my cock with abraham's lips and swallows my cum with sarah's throat and shits in my oval office with noah's sodomized rear end in a top hat. i weep when i cum. god doesn't forgive. my family never calls me anymore.
I can see why, do you need a friend?

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

casual beep posted:

hes busy think of how many mormons are in distress

in this dress

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

god made the whole enchilada

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Vastarien posted:

who makes half an enchilada though really thats hosed up poo poo

i mean how can you even do that because even if its half or part of an enchilada in size it's still the whole enchilada which you have made as in it's 100% of the enchilada so it's kind of impossible to make less than the whole enchilada because there is no intrinsic value of enchiladas here

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

casual beep posted:

who makes half an enchilada though really thats hosed up poo poo

i mean how can you even do that because even if its half or part of an enchilada in size it's still the whole enchilada which you have made as in it's 100% of the enchilada so it's kind of impossible to make less than the whole enchilada because there is no intrinsic value of enchiladas here

could god make an enchilada so big that not even he could eat it?

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Cry Havoc posted:

some people wait a lifetime
for a moment like this

We all do. It's ok to be disappointed. We can be friends too,

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

Vastarien posted:

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Vastarien posted:

What do you think the universe is? Yup god enchilada.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Shut the gently caress up, Josh Duggar, nobody is buying your poo poo any more.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

George Carlin posted:

God bless everyone, right in the mouth.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Dont make me swallow though, that might hurt.... or it might scar me more than catholicism.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
way to get a big head over figuring out something so obvious that even subatomic particles would go "duh" at you about pointing it out

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
god is in my jizz and that's how I like it*

*jizz

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

What if Jesus Christ was merely the first X-Man?

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

LonsomeSon posted:

What if Jesus Christ was merely the first X-Man?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxOQTaLTFrU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Vastarien posted:

when somebody starts going on about how their personal beliefs are responsible for the entirety of existence, run away. never turn back, just go

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Was god in the Dinosaurs, too? Because that would be kinda cool.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Are you trying to tell me I've got God deep inside of me? Because I'm fixin' to file charges against God...

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
people who use words without definitions (like the op is doing with god) are not interested in sharing information and solely interested in controlling emotions and opinions. the same applies to people focused on redefining words

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
God is the mold we were all cast from, so God is of course the perfection of his love.

But since we all cray-cray it's safe to assume the old man is too

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

exspurt analcyst posted:

God is the mold we were all cast from

God must touch his dick a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
god has no dick and yet my strong daddy always fills me up

• Locked thread