Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
All my relatives are racist creationist rednecks in Texas and my facebook feed has been hilarious for days (okay, aside from all the wanton destruction and death). Literal years of a-hyucking about filthy liberals and "environmentalists" pushing the climate change agenda and/or how God will judge this nation with meteorites and hurricanes for letting gay people touch each others' asses... and now Texas, religious bastion of straightness and oil, is starting to look like Noah's neighbors.

Like at this point do they have to admit that this is part of a natural progression, and the climate is actually changing? Or is this a supernatural intervention, in which case why is Texas underwater while the flannel lesbians toke up with their boring wives under clear blue skies in Seattle? I genuinely cannot wait to see how the baptist-sharia-law crowd explains this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol youve never been to texas have you

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

elise the great posted:

All my relatives are racist creationist rednecks in Texas

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
the planets dyin cloud

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im gonna dugger your thread op you whiney homo

elise the great
May 1, 2012

maybe if you duggar up this thread hard enough it will make a good submissive wife for some texan some day

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dY9BH0lJUg

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

OP, I got bad eyes. Just being honest.

Can you please break it down into bullet points?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3k-fdeBka4

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T79hsGH2XEI

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Actually I think in this case it is just kind of a natural freak occurrence. We're in a La Nina period (hehehe) so there's lots of poo poo coming up from the tropics that are dumping onto us. It's happened before and will happen again -- the last time we saw flooding like this was just in 1981.

So yah, global warming is real and mankind has a roll in it, and also your relatives are loving retarded and you should shoot them and then yourself, but this really has nothing to do with us, it's just nature.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

I.C. posted:

OP, I got bad eyes. Just being honest.

Can you please break it down into bullet points?

• drowning = divine judgement, therefore texas is wrong and god actually wants to get gay married
  • drowning = natural order, therefore texas is wrong and climate change will brutalize our colons

way too much effort was put into this

highlight of facebook feed: "Hearing about looters in Austin! Guess having liberal neighbors isn't so great after all! They CAN'T WAIT to get their hands on your belongs... I could have told you this YEARS AGO! No wonder they wanted to take our guns! Too bad nobody around here is a looter... My home is ARMED and my boys need practice!"

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
no one in texas finds torrential rains surprising, we only ever have extreme weather here as far as anyone ever bothers to remember

people are gonna talk about this hyperbolically for a few weeks and then we will go back to loving cows and boiling goats in the milk of their own mothers like we always do

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

we don't have gay marriage in texas though like legal-wise
so god's punishing us for something else
nbd
we ready

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I believe god is punishing us for this thread, OP.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
gay climate is to blame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Dead Precedents posted:

gay climate is to blame.

this but with an oil slick
otherwise perfectomundo

• Locked thread