Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
I just cracked the arch of my foot, and it loving hurts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
that's muscle you noob, you can't crack that

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
there are actually bones in your foot fyi

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I think you broke your foot, op

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Horniest Manticore posted:

that's muscle you noob, you can't crack that

ok, well whatever the bone is called that goes over the left side of the right foot, I cracked it, and holy gently caress did it hurt way more than I thought it was going to

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

shiksa posted:

I think you broke your foot, op

how can i be sure?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Mooktastical posted:

ok, well whatever the bone is called that goes over the left side of the right foot, I cracked it, and holy gently caress did it hurt way more than I thought it was going to

congrats on the plantar fasciitis, it's basically permanent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

shiksa posted:

congrats on the plantar fasciitis, it's basically permanent

quote:

Plantar fasciitis is an inflammation of the fibrous tissue (plantar fascia) along the bottom of your foot that connects your heel bone to your toes. Plantar fasciitis can cause intense heel pain.

right limb, wrong spot, i think

• Locked thread