Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

really makes you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
post a picture that's not blurry as gently caress next time, god drat

stupid thread I hate you

voted 1

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

gnarlyhotep posted:

stupid thread I hate you

voted 1

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

stupid thread I hate you

voted 1

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

gnarlyhotep posted:

stupid thread I hate you

voted 1

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

gnarlyhotep posted:

stupid thread I hate you

voted 1

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
the more time goes on the less people understand wtf im even talking about, but I was required to have a Facebook in 2005 by my university. Because back then it was a college students only tool. so ive had one since then but stopped using it since 2006 , and every time someone twists my arm to get me to add them they come back to me like wtf is this poo poo? lmao

anyways thats my facebook story since I couldn't read the picture in the loving OP

edit: also every single friend ony m facebook is someone I at least actually know. something that is unheard of, apparently, today

edit2: wtf is a snapchat

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

the more time goes on the less people understand wtf im even talking about, but I was required to have a Facebook in 2005 by my university. Because back then it was a college students only tool. so ive had one since then but stopped using it since 2006 , and every time someone twists my arm to get me to add them they come back to me like wtf is this poo poo? lmao

anyways thats my facebook story since I couldn't read the picture in the loving OP

edit: also every single friend ony m facebook is someone I at least actually know. something that is unheard of, apparently, today

Theres always one. Always that one stupid loving oval office who's gotta ruin it for everyone else.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

wtf are you talking about?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Jimson posted:

Theres always one. Always that one stupid loving oval office who's gotta ruin it for everyone else.

i also have a 7 letter password

get dunked

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
come on man mods have to read that poo poo

edit: or do they?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

come on man mods have to read that poo poo

edit: or do they?

I'm going to crawl into your rear end hole and punch out your teeth.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD DOG HOUSE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR DOG HOUSE AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

if this isnt your exact experience with facebook then you dont deserve to live. I mean this sincerely

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

what's more unimportant, OP or you since you're a shithead mobile user

CASUAL

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
is this comics like stand up comedians, or comics like cartoons for baby nerdlingers

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

Charge your drat phone!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Smoking_Dragon posted:

Charge your drat phone!

K

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

im permabanned poster doghousestomper58. i first started reading gbs when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “kicking Dog House's loving stupid pussy lipped rear end” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “I'm going to put dog house down like an insurgent" and “i love making GBS threads inside dog houses' mouth" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing his posts in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “stupid loving isiot baby” style of dog house posts were all about; i think it’s the stupid leaking in to the retarded, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “enjoy” dog house to be euthanized because that likely means you have a predisposition to voting republican. peace.

• Locked thread