Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I've done some poo poo.

I've been living my life staying one step ahead of it for years now, but I don't know, I feel like the walls are starting to close in and it might be time to get the gently caress out of dodge before it's too late. I'm posting this from a public library and I've falsified my ICQ # on my profile, so I don't think this can be traced back to me.

Anyone have any experience with leaving their life behind in 48-72 hours and moving across the world in shame and disgrace? Specifically looking for tips on:

-countries that are good to move to and have a "no questions asked" policy on mysterious strangers
-avoiding creditors
-being untraceable
-good jobs to get with a fake/no identity
-how to move through airports without leaving a trail

tia

e:please nowhere too muslimy - thanks Nooner

Jerry Mumphrey fucked around with this message at 17:28 on May 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you can go to syria

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Join the French Foreign Legion.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

gnarlyhotep posted:

Join the French Foreign Legion.

do they require ID and poo poo or will they just give me a gun and be like "go to it"?

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Detroit.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

you can go to syria

nowhere too brown/muslimy. I'll add that to the op

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Asking for advice here was a good start, next step should be to move into an abandoned factory and create a face mask generating device and then plot your revenge against the people who put you into this situation.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm sure ur already used to living a life with the runs!!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

social vegan posted:

Oh snap!!!!!! Op got owned. :parrot:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Kuato posted:

Asking for advice here was a good start, next step should be to move into an abandoned factory and create a face mask generating device and then plot your revenge against the people who put you into this situation.

no revenge necessary, this situation is entirely of my own doing. I hosed up man. hosed up BAD.

I'd like to hear more about this face-generating machine though, can I get one on craigslist or find schematics somewhere?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
What did you do OP?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i suggest hiking across america and stealth camping

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I guess kill a guy that kind of looks like you and steal his IDs?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

haha thanks for the laugh, I needed it. and ya all the anxiety is giving me pretty wicked 'rrhea

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Murphy Brownback posted:

What did you do OP?

gamergate.nordic

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You're not getting through an airport without leaving a trail but the best way is to just use cash for everything. You're most likely going to get flagged and searched for buying an international ticket with cash so it's up to you.

Go to South East Asia. Hopefully you have a trade skill like cooking or whatever. Alternately just rent a car and go south and never come back.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Murphy Brownback posted:

What did you do OP?

can't talk about it now. I might make an update thread from wherever I get settled in a year or so

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What about Mexico?

Christian as gently caress and no questions asked for a lot of stuff.

Just head down there, get in one of the cartels and start shooting the gently caress out of people. You will be paid cash in hand and probably get free drugs too.

I also assume you are American, so no airport needed, just drive down to the border.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

do they require ID and poo poo or will they just give me a gun and be like "go to it"?

You'll go through some of the most grueling training ever offered. Once you have finished your tour, probably hunting down illegal gold miners in Africa, you'll be rewarded with a new ID and French citizenship, you'll have to live the rest of your life with a French name.

They don't care what you've done or where you come from, all you have to do is make it there.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

spud posted:

What about Mexico?

Christian as gently caress and no questions asked for a lot of stuff.

Just head down there, get in one of the cartels and start shooting the gently caress out of people. You will be paid cash in hand and probably get free drugs too.

I also assume you are American, so no airport needed, just drive down to the border.

that's a good tip. I've only shot a gun like twice but I've played a lot of GTA V so I'd probably be pretty handy

I'm Canadian if that helps/hinders. that's all the info I can really give out though sorry guys

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

quote:

Entry Requirements to join the French Foreign Legion

What DOES matter:

to be a man between 17.5 and 39.5 years – read more here: Age limits for joining the French Foreign Legion
to have a valid ID (Identity document)
ID Card or a Passport for recruits from the European Union (EU)
PASSPORT for recruits from all over the world
to have a birth certificate verified copy (translation into English or French languages prefered)
– confirmation of the certificate’s copy not older than 6 months while enlisting
– you are allowed to enlist in the Legion without the certificate as well, however, the document will simplify your engagement
to be NOT wanted by Interpol (NO murders, NO drug trafficking…)
to be physically fit to serve at all times and places all over the world for at least 5 years
to have BMI between 20 and 30 – read more: Height and weight requirements for joining the French Foreign Legion

seems like this isn't going to work out. I'm hitting a lot of red flags here

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
sometimes to survive you have to go to extremes. i hear the police forces at both the north and south poles are pretty spotty - you'd stand a good chance of it in either one of those

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

join the men in black for a job, sand off ur fingerprints beforehand so they know ur serious and u get in th good alien will smith poo poo asap tell tommy lee jones to go suck a fat one and take his job it seems cushy then ur good op

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

tommy lee jones is a big loving loser what a wrinkly old dumb fucker reading newspapers looking upset all the time can't see the good in the bad what a dumb oval office

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

quote:

to be physically fit to serve at all times and places all over the world for at least 5 years
to have BMI between 20 and 30 – read more: Height and weight requirements for joining the French Foreign Legion

well that's right out

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

don't turn into tommy lee jones tho i'd recognize that dumb cocksucker anywhere

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

join the men in black for a job, sand off ur fingerprints beforehand so they know ur serious and u get in th good alien will smith poo poo asap tell tommy lee jones to go suck a fat one and take his job it seems cushy then ur good op

they're pretty hard to find though? I already sanded off my fingerprints so maybe that will give me a leg up

Monkey Fracas posted:

well that's right out

I know :(

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

don't drink the water if u don't want the microchips the gov't puts in there to gps us all the time drink only diet 7-up or the tussin for some reason the gov't doesn't think the benefits outweigh those costs

smoke cigarettes u roll urself from milkpod fluff and newpapers, it changes ur breath signature and makes u undetectable by heat vision

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
alternate thread titles:
- tips for living a life on the bun (suggested content: something about five guy's)
- tips for shivving a wife with a gun (domestic violence affects us all)
- tips for giving a knife to the hun (symbolic show of unity after the horrors of ww1)

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
Just live in Arizona and do what the illegals do but you don't have to live in fear because you're probably white and if you don't have any papers no one is going to question you.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Mozi posted:

alternate thread titles:
- tips for living a life on the bun (suggested content: something about five guy's)
- tips for shivving a wife with a gun (domestic violence affects us all)
- tips for giving a knife to the hun (symbolic show of unity after the horrors of ww1)

I'm a desperate man at the end of my rope who would do anything to survive, and you make this post in my thread?!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Just live in Arizona and do what the illegals do but you don't have to live in fear because you're probably white and if you don't have any papers no one is going to question you.

do you know any seedy bars in Arizona who will hire a bartender no questions asked and also let him keep a gun and a bug-out bag under the bar?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

hemale in pain posted:

also known as "homelessness"

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

exspurt analcyst posted:

also known as "homelessness"

lol I like your name

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

do you know any seedy bars in Arizona who will hire a bartender no questions asked and also let him keep a gun and a bug-out bag under the bar?

all of them

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Keep a nail file taped to ur taint so the cops don't get it and you can break free from the shackles they put u in

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I'm a desperate man at the end of my rope who would do anything to survive, and you make this post in my thread?!

Be honest....is this just because mom took the Nintendo off you and you are trying to teach her a lesson?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

hemale in pain posted:

Don't forget your baby stroller. For added fun, come up with some clever hashtags and put them on it so you can raise awareness about doing Crimes.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

cover your feet in mud and let it dry, that way you already have ground attached to your feet so when you walk you won't leave footprints

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

cover your feet in mud and let it dry, that way you already have ground attached to your feet so when you walk you won't leave footprints

how often should I change mud types so they don't get suspicious about finding dried crumbs of non-native muds?

• Locked thread