Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

11:04: Poop was in 3 slightly large turds. Minimal cleanup Minimal Waste.
11:23: Pooped again not sure why, smaller turds. High volume of cleanup, Low volume of waste

13:26: pooped again after eating bean burrito, not sure if correlation, also drank yerba mate with lunch. Volume: increased, Waste volume, unchanged as of last bowel movement
14:26: Felt another poop coming along, it was kind of small nothing really ro report. Noticed my hourly digestion cycle begins at the 16 minute mark of an hour, bowel movement first felt at 1423.
17:24 poo poo again, noticibg a patter in my making GBS threads its all around the 20 minute mark I feel like I need to poo poo.

20:27 Explained further below, but poo poo was very smooth, slightly orange though unsure if this is because I dranka couple yerba mates and had another bean burrito for dinner.

SO now that I am home and alone I tried this new squatting technique for making GBS threads, because apparently if you squat it releases the kink in your intestines or some poo poo anyway it loving worked. HOLY poo poo the poo poo slid down my chute smooth and fast as gently caress. I squatted and was making GBS threads within 5 seconds and I felt really good after, I mean I usually don't push my shits out but this was really smooth.

other notes: rear end in a top hat feels nice now, no itching or irritation

//NOTHING FOLLOWS

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 04:51 on May 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Milk, milk, lemonade

Nothing follows

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

op you should of considered calling this a poop journal because calling it a poop log is very confusing. most poops are logs.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol if you haven't pooped like 4 times today 3:17 CST

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

this poop is bigger than the one at 11:04 and smells a little more intensely like human waste. last poop wasnt as bad.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SURPRISE! You're dead!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

And the taste?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Pawn 17 posted:

And the taste?

Can you also describe the mouth feel?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

1649 no poops in site.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
horns of winter leaked

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

LegoPirateNinja posted:

horns of winter leaked

lol

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I used to have a poop blog but the person who owned the domain didn't renew it and now its gone forever.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

I'm sick and have been pissing out my rear end all day. At least I got to leave work early and take a nap.

e: faaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Jose Oquendo posted:

I used to have a poop blog but the person who owned the domain didn't renew it and now its gone forever.

hopefully the same thing happens to this forum

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
op do same but for prostate massages tia

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

were you the guy who ran joe don bakers log blog? is so i feel like im talking to a celebrity right now.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Linux Pirate posted:

were you the guy who ran joe don bakers log blog? is so i feel like im talking to a celebrity right now.

That would be me

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

you are my hero man. your poops bring me great joy :worship:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Linux Pirate posted:

you are my hero man. your poops bring me great joy :worship:

I have a go pro video if you're interested. It didn't come out very good (i needed one with some sort of light attached to it)

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

I have a go pro video if you're interested. It didn't come out very good (i needed one with some sort of light attached to it)

you've already convinced me that you go like a pro. also if your looking for a light source in the bowl you should try clipping a book light to your wiener/balls if you a dude and aim it backwards. I'm just spitballin though, haven't tested this method...

yet

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

holy poo poo dude that's brilliant. We should umm.....go into business together.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

absolutely it would be an honor

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Linux Pirate posted:

absolutely it would be an honor

with my shits and your brains the sky is the limit. we're gonna go places, kid.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
the op is a fuckin piece of trash

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

with my shits and your brains the sky is the limit. we're gonna go places, kid.

~shitbros-4-lyfe~

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
There was nothing special about the poo poo I took at work today, but shoving it out apparently uncorked a huge seething mass of pressurized gas in my guts that spewed forth over the next like two hours

I don't get how so much gas can fit in my body, I mean it seemed like enough to fill up a garbage bag

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

is poo considered nsfw? i cant remember

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

jesus christ

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Get some fibre in your diet vyst, jesus crispie.

I pooped twice today. One after brekkie and one after work. Both about a 4 on the Bristol scale.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
lol "poop log"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:golfclap:

also

:nexus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The Takeaway: I noticed a pattern in my pooping, all poops are aroun the 20 minute mark and don't have a high consistency at first, but increase over time as more food is added. Will report more later.

Edit: Can A Mod change this to the 28th? It wasn't the 27th.

• Locked thread