Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
Would you fatally shoot someone with a bullet from a gun if a jarhead type guy told you to do it? He tells you that if you don't do it him and his soldier friends are going to torture and murder you, so you'd better do it. Anyway, would you do it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

id want to impress hime

I.N.R.I
The guy you have to shoot has different coloured skin to you, he looks kinda malnourished, and he smells bad. He's also naked and he has a small weiner

treasure bear

id secretly cry later, i dont want to make my new jarhead father figure ashamed of me

Mapparu

can i shoot the solider or myself

verily carefree

Cumt posted:

id secretly cry later, i dont want to make my new jarhead father figure ashamed of me

Its like they always say... Cry later if you do cry later if you don't

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
am i undercover and being ordered to shoot my boss

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I.N.R.I

Mapparu posted:

can i shoot the solider or myself

If you want ... theres more than one soldier though. thjeres a fair amount of them

Mapparu

i am the boss :evilbuddy:

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Mapparu posted:

i am the boss :evilbuddy:

i shoot

----------------

Mapparu

I.N.R.I posted:

If you want ... theres more than one soldier though. thjeres a fair amount of them

well he will die anyways so i might as well shoot him but i will say sorry so that makes it ok.

I.N.R.I
Id like to specify that the designated victim of the shooting process is blindfolded so you dont have to look directly at him while you kill him

Mapparu

Pomp posted:

i shoot

you were a terrible employee

ron color
wait why don't they do it???

I.N.R.I
you can have gay sex with the guy beforey ou klill him if you want. the soldiers have been away from their wives for a long time

I.N.R.I

ron color posted:

wait why don't they do it???

the intended effect of forcing you to kill another human being is to cause psychological trauma

ron color
soldier: haha he's gonna do it...
soldier: is he really gonna shoot that guy??
soldier: oh man. i can't believe hes gonna do it

verily carefree

I.N.R.I posted:

the intended effect of forcing you to kill another human being is to cause psychological trauma

Do they or don't they know that l, secretly, killing sexually gratifies me?

Looke

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

I.N.R.I posted:

Id like to specify that the designated victim of the shooting process is blindfolded so you dont have to look directly at him while you kill him

I.N.R.I posted:

you can have gay sex with the guy beforey ou klill him if you want. the soldiers have been away from their wives for a long time

i do not look my boss in the eye as we make love before I shoot him

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
*shoots boss*

you're fired

----------------

I.N.R.I

tada posted:

Do they or don't they know that l, secretly, killing sexually gratifies me?

They dont know

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I would shoot but miss and then hope my new military friend would stand behind me and lightly press his body into mine as he taught me how to shoot then I would giggle and gently push him away and tell him, "sorry I'm not gay, you ain't getting in my foxhole."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:ssh: foxhole is another name for my anus

cuntman.net

ron color posted:

soldier: haha he's gonna do it...
soldier: is he really gonna shoot that guy??
soldier: oh man. i can't believe hes gonna do it

verily carefree

Pomp posted:

*shoots boss*

you're fired

Captain No-mates

Yeah I'd do it

Looke

loving liar

joke_explainer

There was a dude, an NCO, in Jarf al Sakhr, who while out on patrol in 2007 during the surge captured this Iraqi man he thought looked suspicious. His son came in after him and was begging and pleading for his father, but the dude sent him away. Let him go I guess. Anyway, He instructed one of his men to take his 9mm out and be prepared to use it as they held him there, as he radio'd his commander and told them that they had an insurgent approaching with a weapon, that he had closed to 200 meters, 100 meters, and asked permission for a close kill, which was weird to begin with. Then he told the guy to pull the trigger. They did, the guy died. It was about 1500 feet from his home. The NCO was acquitted of murder charges but got guilty for planting an AK-47 on the remains IIRC.

joke_explainer

The dude was a noted psychopath though that had murdered a lot of people anyway. The only reason this was different is because he continued to get more unhinged and eventually told his CO to gently caress off and got himself arrested.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

knife to shoot you

joke_explainer

I.N.R.I posted:

Would you fatally shoot someone with a bullet from a gun if a jarhead type guy told you to do it? He tells you that if you don't do it him and his soldier friends are going to torture and murder you, so you'd better do it. Anyway, would you do it?

thats just an awful situation. I can't imagine what I'd do. I assume they'd just murder you anyway so I guess attempt to de-escalate the situation any way you can. if that fails and you know you have a loaded weapon (check it before as they're telling you to shoot the guy I guess) then potentially you could hold one of them at gunpoint as you got to the exit, but I mean if they're just going to chase you down and their rifles are a lot more useful at range than whatever it is they handed you. so thats kind of pointless too. but I definitely wouldn't want to die having also killed a dude for them. I imagine they just want someone else to kill the guy so they can then kill him and blame him for the first murder. might as well not help with that if you're going to get murdered anyway. run or convince them to de-escalate.

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
well would you jump off a bridge if a jarhead and his buddies were going to torture and murder you? :rolleyes:

joke_explainer

blinking beacon nose posted:

well would you jump off a bridge if a jarhead and his buddies were going to torture and murder you? :rolleyes:

good reason to take those cliff diving lessons blinking beacon noise!!

Ace of Baes

I.N.R.I posted:

The guy you have to shoot has different coloured skin to you, he looks kinda malnourished, and he smells bad. He's also naked and he has a small weiner
how small are we talkin?

----------------

Ace of Baes
what size are his balls?

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

I.N.R.I posted:

I'd shoot him.

----------------

joke_explainer

Al Borland posted:

I'd shoot him.

Why? You know they're gonna kill you anyway right?

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i would try, but i would also gently caress it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morning wood
i would probably just shoot myself bc the situation described in the op sounds like a propaganda scenario and you are going to get killed anyways after you shoot the guy. the only difference is if you do it you will be immortalized as a soldier killer via some hosed up video. this is a morbid question op.

• Locked thread