Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
also liking his brutal murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Brazil: 0
World: 1

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Brummie guy looked pretty good.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Eat This Glob posted:

Brummie guy looked pretty good.

yeah the way he used his length and his knees in the plum looked great and his wrestling / trips looked on point for this stage of his career. he'll be someone to watch.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
she shouldn't be allowed to wear those long pants imo

It should be a sports bra and then the same shorts the guys can wear

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

This is my first time using Fight Pass to watch a live event. I'm pulling like 240p. Is this a regular Fight Pass issue, or does my internet suck?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dangersim posted:

she shouldn't be allowed to wear those long pants imo

It should be a sports bra and then the same shorts the guys can wear

out of curiosity, why?

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

out of curiosity, why?

Well for the first one long pants change things as far as friction and slipping in and out of holds goes (remember they wouldn't let Aoki wear them) , but for the second I just think it looks amateurish when everybody wears all different poo poo

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Bluedeanie posted:

Darren Till
Huge Mistake: I cannot confirm he has made one as he is undefeated and making his UFC debut, but rest assured as a British welterweight he has made a series of terrible choices in his lifetime
this guy's head was my favorite weapon in Super Mario Bros. 2

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
30 - 25 drat

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
30-25?!?

Sweet, we got one judge who gives out easy 10-8's tonight

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

30-25 :stare: we've got a wild card, fellas. It was a boring, albeit solid win for Lima, but dang

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lima didn't throw enough for a 10-8 imo but who gives a gently caress

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

is there any way we could only get championship / contender womens fights happening in the ufc and have the rest on invicta because that's terrible even for early prelims

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

How i the world is it a 10-8 when you spend a round in the guard not doing damage

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008
tonight was a loss for mma but a victory for jiu jitsu, I SURVIVED!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

bektic owns

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
now this is a beating

Hexum
Jul 23, 2003

That was one of the most savage ground and pounds ever

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
The way Martins stumbled after that first shot was great, it looked like when you get hit in GTA or Red Dead.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

cool mauling

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

'nother card going great for the home team I see :laugh:

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

This is a fun fight

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

both these guys got the grit

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

No losers in that one really

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

anything from 30-27 dalby to 29-28 santos is ok with me. the last two rounds were close.

Skjorte
Jul 5, 2010
No idea who won that fight, but I'm glad Dalby made a good account of himself. Surreal to hear UFC commentary talk about a tiny Danish MMA gym.

Hexum
Jul 23, 2003

Another rough night for the home team

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

good decision.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

keen for juicy j formiga

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I hope Reis beats Brazilian Mr. Bean.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bluedeanie posted:

Official MMA Snack Rating: Act II Butter Lovers(R) Microwave Popcorn

1. Place a single bag in center of microwave.
2. Microwave on High (full power) until popping slows to 1 or 2 seconds between pops. Normal popping time is between 1-1/2 to 4-1/2 minutes
3. You accidentally hit an extra zero so you microwave your popcorn for 40 minutes and 30 seconds.
4. You want to squeeze a nice pre-snack nap in before you get your buttermunch on, so you lie down on the couch figuring the beep of the microwave will wake you.
5. A beep wakes you, but it's not a microwave 4-1/2 minutes later. It is your smoke alarm. You cough awake, disoriented, as dense black smoke fills your apartment. It's hard to see out of the window through the haze but it seems like the sun is down. How long have you been asleep?
6. You stumble around your apartment as you fail to crawl below the smoke, bashing your knee against something before hearing a sloshing crash. Your feet are now soaked. That was the fish bowl.
7. You reach what you hope is the front door — you got turned around pretty bad — and reach for the door knob. You forgot what the nice firefighter always told you in elementary school to check doorknobs with the back of your hand. Your palm is seared.
8. The door suddenly erupts into splinters toward your face as firefighters burst in and drag you to safety. You stand helplessly with your neighbors on the front lawn. The kid in 12B is weeping. It was his birthday.
9. Everything is gone. You have nothing left. Oh god, did your cat make it out? She did not.
10. A representative with the Red Cross is handing you a toiletry bag and explaining their motel voucher system, but you don't hear her, or the sirens, or the crackling embers that consumed your life. The world is muffled and mute. The only sound is your stomach, growling. But you've lost your taste for popcorn.
11. Serve in a bowl with salt if desired. Pairs well with an ice cold Pepsi.

This snack rating is legendary. I got my gf, who cares not of MMA and even less of forums, to read it aloud with me and we were dying.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fatherdog posted:

I love watching Wilson Reis and am always hyped for his fights.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
go Juicy

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

this sure is some high paced nothing

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

reis looks noticeably slower than juicy j. juicy j is landing the right down the pipe all day but switches, like every loving flyweight except for mm, to looping punches that are missing.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Awesome scramble

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
good fight.

i can see 19-19 or 20-18 Juicy

tesilential fucked around with this message at 02:20 on May 31, 2015

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that double leg from reis is the best i've seen in a while but reis needs a finish imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

juicy j, you penis, if you did loving anything at all in this round you'd probably have the title shot. i hope you get robbed.

• Locked thread