Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

this is the first time i remember seeing someone take a dick shot like a normal person would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

drat i haven't seen a guy yak from a ball shot since chris tuchscherer.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
doctor! get in here!

*doctor rushes in*

do your balls hurt?

yes *heaves*

do they still hurt?

yes *heaves*

how bout now?

*high pitched whine escapes lips*

Fifthace
May 3, 2003

No.
how is he ok now

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Barrosos tactic of running forward into punches seems like that's going to backfire.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Marching Powder posted:

doctor! get in here!

*doctor rushes in*

do your balls hurt?

yes *heaves*

do they still hurt?

yes *heaves*

how bout now?

Back in pride which was run by real professionals we had armies of cockroach men waiting on hand to scuttle out from under the ring and massage balls back into fighting shape with oriental medicine

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Marching Powder posted:

doctor! get in here!

*doctor rushes in*

do your balls hurt?

yes *heaves*

do they still hurt?

yes *heaves*

how bout now?

you think they'd at least look at his junk and make sure there isn't a puddle where a testicle used to be

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
This fight is really bad. It is a Ryan Jimmo fight. Why is this on the main card?

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

Dangersim posted:

"Oh good a Ryan Jimmo FIght"-No one

Fight should have just ended with the nut shot

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
this fight is insanely bad and jimmo's iron certainty of a knockout is as funny in hindsight as it was at the time

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
put all non-title / #1 contender fights for wbw, wsw and lhw on feeder league cards

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
This fight suuuuuuucks

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

How are these guys on a main card

kommisar
Jan 2, 2007

I've been watching regularly for a few years now and this is the worst fight I've seen

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
gently caress both guys should be cut.

Fifthace
May 3, 2003

No.
that stank!!!

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

kommisar posted:

I've been watching regularly for a few years now and this is the worst fight I've seen

I don't know that was a pretty stellar dick kick

IT BEGINS
Jan 15, 2009

I don't know how to make analogies
So Jimmo is playing it safe now that his testicles are liquid. What the gently caress was Barroso doing?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

yeah there's been other ryan jimmo fights in the last 2 years that haven't had ryan jimmo getting his testicles annhilated in them

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
gently caress I wish I could have that 25 minutes back.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

IT BEGINS posted:

So Jimmo is playing it safe now that his testicles are liquid. What the gently caress was Barroso doing?

ryan jimmo got better post dick punt. think about that

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

origami posted:

I don't know that was a pretty stellar dick kick

On the other hand it prolonged the fight by 5 minutes

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

IT BEGINS posted:

Not wanting to liquidate anything else of Jimmo's would be my guess

shizen
Dec 29, 2006

Next fight should be good at least.

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008
I hope KJ doesnt check any leg kicks and throws a hook that connects and gives him a win

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
That Stout KO was pretty cool but I miss Noons' hair constantly getting in his face.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

put all non-title / #1 contender fights for wbw, wsw and lhw on feeder league cards

For real though.

GRBass
Apr 25, 2008
Its weird, I like KJ noons, but I realize he doesnt need horrible hair to be a bad fighter.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Jimmo was complaining a ton on social media about the Reebok deal/fighter contracts as well, he's so cut.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
I'd like everyone to know that as soon as Ryan Jimmo appeared on the screen I went to do dishes and looked over for the nut shot, and that's all I saw

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
well then

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Hahah goddamn that guy just ragdolled the poo poo out of KJ

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

that was quick

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
drat

Roman Herbom
Aug 2, 2006
The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't
Man, Noons sucks.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Lol the look on kjs face when the rnc sunk in

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
They should book the Cowboy vs Cowboy fight as something for Cerrone to do before the title fight.

Fuben
Jun 15, 2000

i got a very positive attitude about this

attackmole posted:

Anyone got a good stream for this?

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.
I always laugh when the winner tries to hug the loser and talk to him a bunch. Why do they think that's what the loser would want to do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

origami posted:

Lol the look on kjs face when the rnc sunk in

I'll have to see it again but it looked to me like he reached back to try to peel the back hand off from the standard RNC grip, then realized that the guy was going palm-to-palm instead.

• Locked thread