Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
What is the perfect lizard? ive been trying to work this one out for a few days now, and ive checked out some other forums on yahoo and the results have been inconclusive, whcih is why i need ur help gbs, im holding on 4 a hero

here are some inspirational images of lizards

The green lizard *highly endangered lizard

this one is called a toilets lizard because it lives in the toilets

i think my ideal lizard would be one thats not too fussy about what i eat and doesnt make jokes at my expense about th income tax square on monopoly boards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The ones that evolved fur and mammary glands

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Benedict cumberbatch

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Komodo dragon but its habitat is painted all the same colour so it's also a chameleon.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
thats a dece new av, OP

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Best lizard would be one who can mimic my appearance and go to work for me while i stay home and bait all day. PM me when such a lizard emerges, Tia

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like blue belly lizards, i dont know if that is really their name but there were tons of them in my grandparents garden in Redding when I was a kid and they were really fun to chaseand try to catch!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

thats a dece new av, OP

ty it evolved out of the last one like a pokemon or like lizards

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
the clock is tickikng on this one

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
Wizard Lizard

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
5 lizards, scales and gizzards

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
can't go wrong when it comes to lizards imo

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

I watched a lizard do push-ups and flex its throat thing this morning. It was cool watching nature tryin to get some sweet poontang

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

ONE THATTH EAT THE CRICKET GO GOG OG GOG

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

GEICO KEGOC

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I want a lizard that can breathe fire.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

you're inconsistant

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Chameleons are best because they have cool eyes, tails, tongues, feet, and color changing. But there are probably other lizards that could eat chameleons so I can't really be sure. Sorry OP.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
that lizard is not green

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

that lizard is not green

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

spiky and poisonous

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Clearly a gecko, gonna climb on whatever the gently caress I want and eat all your roaches

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Green, scales

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i like iguanas because dewlaps are really cool

also sometimes you go to take him out of his tank but he gets a little spooked and spazzes out and smacks his tail against the side of the tank and CRACK it just breaks, just six inches of tail-end lying there while the iguana is running around not giving a f%#& and the tail-end is still flop flop flopping around on its own (dinos and iguanas have tail brains - pacific rim) and dad picks up the tailpiece and chases mom with it so hard that she hides in the bathroom and pukes all over, everywhere

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Voltage posted:

Clearly a gecko, gonna climb on whatever the gently caress I want and eat all your roaches

Get burned by the salts in human skin oils lol. Loser

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
The jews, if lizardmen count

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax

basement salamander

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

thats a dece new av, OP

unrelated but agreed 110%

your old one was one of my faves but drat that's a hell of a replacement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

lawfare posted:

basement salamander

not a lizard you blurry poo poo tard

• Locked thread