Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

LET'S GO BOLTS.

Pre-emptive congrats, Rangers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Who did the Rangers bench to bring Hunwick in?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

No NYR shots in 8 minutes.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Someone call in a tactical airstrike to the Bettman/Goodell box.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Bettman calling in a penalty from the anti-Christ box to try and salvage SCF ratings.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That's the Too Much Mans you're supposed to overlook to make up for the bad call on Morrow. :argh:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Need a Bolt in position for a rebound. We had two on one side of Hank and the other kinda in the middle of the ice.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Glambags posted:

haha so its "we" now

Yeah, now I feel dumb because I try not to do that, too, even with the Jackets.

"They"

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Eddie O finds a way to tie horse racing and hockey together.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Glambags posted:

I'm just breaking your balls a bit, tbh I am impressed by your commitment to hating the rangers/rick nash

Nash hate aside (and I'm trying to quit that because, as Zodijackylite and I talked about one night in the chat, it helped both teams), I've had the Bolts as a safety team for a while.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

All that Bettman/Goodell suite needs to be even more horrendous is Brian France trying to fit in as if he belongs.

Duke Chin posted:

...instead, I choose to read that as "your safe word is "BOLTS!!!".

I like it. I'd have a few, then: Caps, Pens, Sharks, Bolts, Jets. Comes with the territory when your team takes 13 years to become even remotely competent on a consistent basis.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hank is a God.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: A SPORTSGOAL WHAT EVIL WITCHERY IS THIS? :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Henrik The Machine.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"That's a loving joke"- Stepan

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Wamsutta posted:

Hank man up and score a loving goal already PUSSY

I'm waiting for Hank to come past the faceoff dots, whack the hell out of it, and have it go five-hole on Bishop. That's the only thing he hasn't done this postseason, it seems.

e- It'll be on the goalie pull.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: SNIPE :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Bishop gets a helper.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Too cute Johnson/Cooch. Shoot it.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The Johnson drop pass was fine, but I don't know what the hell Kucherov was trying.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Reverend Sub-Zero posted:

Hank fuckin deserves better than this Rags team.

Trade him to Chicago because I want the United Center walls to have blood running up them with all the Satanism. Hank has to sacrifice fans or Swedish children to be as ridiculous a goalie he is on such a consistent basis.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

FREE GOAL AT THE OTHER END. WHO WANTS IT?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hank. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The Rags won 7 times with 2-1 final scores and I think all of those drat games were exciting. In other words, they took "Score two, lean on Hank" and made it entertaining.

Good run, Rags. Hank, Brass, Kreider, and Stepan are monsters I am not looking forward to playing 4-5 times a year into the future. :respek:

• Locked thread