Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh05vduu08c

Also here are people you're likely going to see a fair bit of tonight on the broadcast (my favorite is that The Sports Pope is seated in a section with all models)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

CBJSprague24 posted:

Who did the Rangers bench to bring Hunwick in?

James Sheppard

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

OH MY GOD CAN SOMEONE GO INTO THAT BOX AND PUNCH BOTH BETTMAN AND ROGER GOODELL

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Duke Chin posted:

Bettman :v: "Oh.. MY god Roger, can I please please please sniff whatever magical league sparkle powder you have in your jock that'll increase revenues and popularity across the board for the NHL? I'll do anything!!! ANYTHING!!!"

Goodell :manning: "lol get hosed, midget. And thanks for the free VIP box."

Change your preferred gambling method from win/lose/draw odds to the point spread, because for some reason Americans can't get enough of the point spread when I find it stupid.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

HENRIK!

(honk honk)

HENRIK!

(honk honk)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Lundqvist might have just saved the game there

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Johnson for Conn Smythe, please

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

CBJSprague24 posted:

Bishop gets a helper.

If the result holds, I can say that I assisted a goal scored on a Stanley Cup goalie.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Reverend Sub-Zero posted:

Hank fuckin deserves better than this Rags team.

Would you like a gently-used TJ Oshie?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Duke Chin posted:

Wait, is St Louis off the Oshdog wagon? I haven't seen him play much this last season (cause lol western conference or whatever) but did he regress or something?

The current theory is that they need to do something to get over the hump, and apparently either Oshdawg was a dressing-room problem or they just find him expendable.

(That, and they need to free-up cap space to resign Tarasenko.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Nostratic posted:

So if Chicago loses tomorrow, the season is over, right?

It'll be the best finals no-one will care about.

• Locked thread